Super Pink Gold Mario 64! (Mario 64 texture hack)

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
Me and GogoKamodo on Discord have been working on this texture hack for a while today. I mentioned it in the "u did it" thread but I'm posting it here because why not. Also there's pictures.

Here are a few of those pictures (sorry he's drunk in the first one, I just had really bad timing):

There's more coming, and unfortunately I didn't get any more yet, but hopefully you like it and think it looks good.

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
So a few updates.

1) There is a download link available but I don't have it. I'll get it from the creator of the link as soon as I can.
2) When I do post that link, remember that it's not the final version. I'll be adding items, music, textures and other things a lot throughout the next few days or weeks.

The big update though:

3) Nathaniel Bandy himself played this game and plans to put it in a video! When that video comes out I'll post it here so you can see what he thinks.

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
This isn't NB's video but it is courtesy of the other creator:

Download link in the description.

Vivian

Shadow Siren
Cool, only criticism is, couldn't you use Metal Mario as a base for textures? Would make more sense IMO if he's supposed to be pink gold :)

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
Possibly? I don't know if any ways to metalize Mario's textures, but if I find one I'll probably do that.