What are you afraid of?

I also have difficulties with sounds, although I've never been affected by a jet before. But if I'm in the middle of a crowd of people and they're all talking and yelling, I'll start to break down a bit.

Princess Zelda said:
Does this also apply to movies were Jumbo Jets are featured?
probably, but it's been so long since i've seen one

Reize said:
I also have difficulties with sounds, although I've never been affected by a jet before. But if I'm in the middle of a crowd of people and they're all talking and yelling, I'll start to break down a bit.
ah man i'm not the best at dealing with that either

I'm going to create a list for this

1. Getting my heart broken
2. SPIDERS
3. WASPS (just found this out today)
4. ANY AND ALL INSECTS
5. Rides that make you go upside down
6. Not being successful in the future
7. The feeling of losing something
8. Loans
9. The fear of losing people to death, one day

Those creepy as hell warning audios that play if you put a Sega CD, Saturn, or Dreamcast game into a CD player.

These are a bit random but:

-Large bodies of water (that can be easily fallen into)
-Flowers (idk they just unnerve me really badly so no one brings them home anymore) ESPECIALLY SUNFLOWERS
-Peacocks (this somehow started in a dumber way than flowers)
-Helplessness? (in theory I reckon this would terrify me)
-the traditional beeping alarm clock sound I used to wake up to (whenever I hear it again I am struck with feelings of distress)

Not sure if this sixth one is a 'fear' but uncomfortable/unfamiliar social environments (where I'm on my own) really don't go well with me if I have to interact with people. It's why I've always said no to guided reading and tutoring schemes. This might include presentations + group projects but I think I hate them more than fear them.

-barn owls

There are quite a few things I'm slightly afraid of, but not in a major way. My biggest one is frogs and toads (Not this kind :toad::toadette:), but I don't know why. The exception to that is most poisonous frogs, which I find cute. I also don't like dark places where you don't know where you are or where you're going (Such as closed in pitch black water slides, underground rollercoasters and dark mazes).

It was more so their resemblance to the library guardian from the Avatar series, because it terrified me as a kid.

As it's basically a spooky barn owl, real barn owls remind me of it so whenever I saw them I would freak out. Fear by association, I suppose.

Being alone with no friends or family who even tolerate me, absolutely rejected by the world over.

I am afraid of Hell and the number four.

College tuition.

Healthcare.

Rent.

The Republicans.

Moths and butterflies, and when I just randomly break down crying and I don't know why and I can't stop. It's happened three times in the last two days.

Should probably see a therapist if it bothers you enough. They can help you process those feelings.

Insane, over-the-top fans of fictional characters.

Which is why my mini-toy obsession worries me, despite me being quite sane about it. This is just like what I have to say about it:

051675da8358ca5790182185eacf98f4cbbdf4-wm.jpg

Princess Mario said:
The Republicans.

So Republicans scare you, I am a Republican myself. Anyways here's things I used to be afraid of: the dark, heights, the ocean, insects, spiders, scary movies, and trees.

Welll, this isn't the place for politics. I'd elaborate, but not here.

to me, i consider the gop and people who vote republicans to be entirely separate beasts. it's like separating politics and people. like, it's easy to conflate people who live under a regime to think that they support it.

Back