Mario Football

N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
I think this belongs more in Fan Creations, or even Mindless Junk.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
#1 fan of MarioMario8989 said:
how can this be in fan creations?
The same reason "Far Fetched Suggestions for the next SSB game" is in there.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
1. Topics about Mario games should go under the "Mario" board, even if they have yet to be created; as long as their not "far-fetched" like the SSB topic in Fan Creations.

2. I say go for it. Nintendo will make Mario Hockey, Bowling, Cricket, and Cribbage before long. :roll:
 

Zeltrax

The Enclave will rise again
MarioFiguresFreak said:
Do you want them to make a Mario NFL football?
I doubt it'd sell well outside of America to be honest.
American style football isn't really played anywhere else.
 

Smiley The Hun

I accidentally whored shoulders
Retired Wiki Staff
Stooben Rooben said:
1. Topics about Mario games should go under the "Mario" board, even if they have yet to be created; as long as their not "far-fetched" like the SSB topic in Fan Creations.

2. I say go for it. Nintendo will make Mario Hockey, Bowling, Cricket, and Cribbage before long. :roll:
XDDD And who's know they might also make Mario Volley ball.

Mario Football sound cool. :D
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
MarioFiguresFreak said:
I know but is not the Nintendo company in Japan? Who in Japan would play FOOTBALL!
Believe it or not, Japan knows of the existence of football.
 

Zeltrax

The Enclave will rise again
#1 fan of MarioMario8989 said:
Zeltrax said:
MarioFiguresFreak said:
Do you want them to make a Mario NFL football?
I doubt it'd sell well outside of America to be honest.
American style football isn't really played anywhere else.


There is NFL Europe!
I've never heard of it and I live in England.
Its Rugby here guv.
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
Zeltrax said:
#1 fan of MarioMario8989 said:
Zeltrax said:
MarioFiguresFreak said:
Do you want them to make a Mario NFL football?
I doubt it'd sell well outside of America to be honest.
American style football isn't really played anywhere else.


There is NFL Europe!
I've never heard of it and I live in England.
Its Rugby here guv.
I believe it's guv'na, MR. IMASOCOOLILIVEZINENGLANDPOSHYPANTS j/k england rocks ;D
 

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Zeltrax said:
#1 fan of MarioMario8989 said:
Zeltrax said:
MarioFiguresFreak said:
Do you want them to make a Mario NFL football?
I doubt it'd sell well outside of America to be honest.
American style football isn't really played anywhere else.


There is NFL Europe!
I've never heard of it and I live in England.
Its Rugby here guv.
Do you have any Madden Games? A lot of them have NFL Europe!
 

Zeltrax

The Enclave will rise again
As I said, we have Rugby, there are no versions of American football here.
Or at least nobody cares about them.
 

Mario

It's-a Me
I would like it, but Football alone wouldn't sell great.

Maybe they can pack Football along with Rugby, or even change the game completely to suit the region it's played in.
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
Stooben Rooben said:
1. Topics about Mario games should go under the "Mario" board, even if they have yet to be created; as long as their not "far-fetched" like the SSB topic in Fan Creations.

2. I say go for it. Nintendo will make Mario Hockey, Bowling, Cricket, and Cribbage before long. :roll:
Or "Super Mario Curling" ;D
 

Easmo

Bob-omb
The thing is that soccer is called football outside america, while your normal football is called "american football" outside america, so, I was gonna say that there already are two mario "football" games (strikers, and strikers charged).

Confusing, isn´t it?
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
jaffffey said:
Lario said:
Don't forget "Super Mario Auctual Dancing!"
Don't forget that "Auctual" isn't a word!

XD I'm just bustin ya chops, people may buy that game just to see the Mario Bros. in leotards.
No.

Get that thought out of your head right now.

Easmo said:
The thing is that soccer is called football outside america, while your normal football is called "american football" outside america, so, I was gonna say that there already are two mario "football" games (strikers, and strikers charged).

Confusing, isn´t it?
And American Football is basically rugby, but that's beside the point, isn't it?
 

Zeltrax

The Enclave will rise again
Easmo said:
The thing is that soccer is called football outside america, while your normal football is called "american football" outside america, so, I was gonna say that there already are two mario "football" games (strikers, and strikers charged).

Confusing, isn´t it?
Not at all, since game names are region specific.
American Football is just a spin on Rugby as SM said above.
 

Easmo

Bob-omb
Snake Man said:
Easmo said:
The thing is that soccer is called football outside america, while your normal football is called "american football" outside america, so, I was gonna say that there already are two mario "football" games (strikers, and strikers charged).

Confusing, isn´t it?
And American Football is basically rugby, but that's beside the point, isn't it?
Exactly. I just didn´t state it because I was´t sure, being non-American you know.
 
Top