what are your favorite music videos?

Gorillaz- Stylo

Banjo said:
Birdhouse in Your Soul by They Might Be Giants

^^^^

also kate bush has quite a few really great music videos:

also, the avalanches:

1. This video is an Inception reference decades before that movie came out.
2. I think it's funny how when it shows all the band members, they're all playing their instruments, except Stevie Nicks wasn't on the track, so she's just playing with her skirt in the video.
3. That ending, jesus.

I've been telling people that my favorite music video I've discovered this year is the one for "Genghis Khan" by Miike Snow, it has a really unique and charming story that could very well be the concept of an entire movie. Basically any video by the band Stepdad is hilarious, as well; they have a very keen sense of humor. I am genuinely convinced that Adult Swim ripped off their video for "Will I Ever Dance Again" when making Too Many Cooks. Definitely recommended.

Just a couple days ago, I discovered another contender for favorite music video with "Dangerous" by Big Data, but I won't post that here since I don't know if it's safe for the forum.

I love this one due to it reflecting the theme of the song it also reflects what things looked like back in the day.

Love the video for Uprising by Muse, teddy bears bursting from the ground, doesn't get much better than that

Knights of Cydonia is also pretty fantastic, heavily inspired by spaghetti westerns which were the shit back in the day

Crushcrushcrush by Paramore is brilliant, but that's partly because Hayley is just so amazingly beautiful in it that I just can't go on living

There's that one sexy music video by the Saturdays. You know the one.

I loved the Free as a Bird music video by the Beatles, showcasing all the things that they've done while giving a subtle tribute to John

Back