Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

I heard of this game but sadly I don't have a DS

Matthis said:
jaffffey said:
the only reason i wouldn't want to get it is because marth is WAY overrated.

How can you say that without playing any game that he's from?!

Brawl and Melee don't count.
But wait, those are the games that made him so overrated.

You've given him an impossible task you monster.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Also, they're the reason why anyone gives a damn about Roy at all.

Seriously, he's pretty bad in his own game. He promotes on, like, the next to last chapter.

Matthis said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Also, they're the reason why anyone gives a damn about Roy at all.

Seriously, he's pretty bad in his own game. He promotes on, like, the next to last chapter.
I've never played these games. Are they an RTS?

First of all, they explained the controls like they were telling a 5-year how to play chess. "Move the unit and you can fight, use items or wait. Capture the enemy fortress to finish the battle. You must move here to capture the enemy fortress. Once you capture the enemy fortress, the battle ends." The toddler-level explanations paired with the horribly annoying voice of the terrible announcer that Nintendo compulsively uses team up for one of the worst trailers I've ever seen.

You really have to see it.

Kaiser Samuel Augustus Ward IV said:
First of all, they explained the controls like they were telling a 5-year how to play chess. "Move the unit and you can fight, use items or wait. Capture the enemy fortress to finish the battle. You must move here to capture the enemy fortress. Once you capture the enemy fortress, the battle ends." The toddler-level explanations paired with the horribly annoying voice of the terrible announcer that Nintendo compulsively uses team up for one of the worst trailers I've ever seen.

You really have to see it.

No Thanks.

I just got this game, and don't want to ruin it's levels of awesomeness.

I got it a couple of weeks ago, it's my first FE game. I'm enjoying the concept, and with the way I've been playing (when I'm being idle, take it out and play for a few turns, return to the game later) means I won't be able to play it as quickly as you or Packy. That said, I'm starting to like FE.

I've only just started the actual game (I felt I had to play the prologue, and I did) however. And I had to lose Cain. :<

WHAT

WHY DIDN'T YOU SACRIFICE GAGGLES OR JAGEN?

;________;

Cain, Frey, and Abel are some of the best characters in the game, only losing to Barst, Wolf, and Sedgar!

Nah, don't bother. Everyone makes mistakes.

Hell, you can sacrifice every character and still beat the game. Actually, on Normal, it might be a bit easier to sacrifice everyone and just go with the replacements you get. It's less fun, though.

Bump.

Finally beat this game like two weeks ago. That last chapter is just f***ing hell; of course; Wolf (reclassed as General), Sedgar (reclassed as General), Ogma, Barst, and Beck could possibly rout that stage.

Back