Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Or you could just use one of your bajillion Warp staves to warp Nagi/A really powerful character to Medeus, and attack him from a range, and then have Marth with the Falchion kill him.

My Marth wasn't really that good, though. Level 9 Marth = Bad. Nagi is pretty good, IMO. Giving Tiki up for her was a good thing to do.

LEVEL 9?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!

Mine is always 30 by that point. Did you totally ignore him? o_O

Also, be sure to have Tiki suicide with the Falchion in 24, and then Aum Tiki in 24x for the lolz.

I usually ignore a lot of my Lords, other than Ike from PoR/RD and Hector from TBS.

I did, lol. I forgot to bring her back with Aum, tho. >_<

Eh, I didn't focus on Eliwood that much. He did kickass in that one chapter in TBS where you can only bring in 3 units.

Marth... meh. Ike > Hector > Marth > Eliwood > Micaiah > Lyn.

And yeah, Micaiah and Lyn suck hard. The only good thing about them is Micaiah = power, and Lyn = power & speed.

Palkia47 said:
Eh, I didn't focus on Eliwood that much. He did kickass in that one chapter in TBS where you can only bring in 3 units.

I don't think we'll get along'.

Marth... meh. Ike > Hector > Marth > Eliwood > Micaiah > Lyn.

Actually, for 7 and up, since you haven't played any of the Japanese ones:

RD Ike > Ephriam > Eliwood Mode Hector > Hector Mode Eliwood > Marth > PoR Ike > Hector Mode Hector > Eirika > Eliwood Mode Eliwood > Lyn > Micaiah.

RD Ike one rounds everything in the game. Period.

Ephriam is basically the same thing, but no Earth affinity, etc.

Eliwood Mode Hector is the same as the two above, but he's slow.

Hector Mode Eliwood is like a weaker Eliwood Mode Hector, but with a Horse.

Marth rapes bosses and is available for the entire game and supports nearly everyone, but no promotion, etc.

PoR has some trouble early on, but Earth affinity is good. Also, no horse in a game where paladins are kickass.

Hector Mode Hector is still a tank, but he has to wait for his promotion.

Eirika is speedy, but her durability is kind of bad.

Eliwood Mode Eliwood has to wait for his promotion, which suck hard for him.

Lyn can at least double often and cause good damage with the Mani Katti. Too bad she dies so easily.

Micaiah is ORKO'd by everything and can't double anything. Her only saving graces are boss nuking and healing later on.

And yeah, Micaiah and Lyn suck hard. The only good thing about them is Micaiah = power, and Lyn = power & speed.

Lyn's only "power" is coming from the Mani Katti, which only has 45 uses.

You have a lot of points there. I wonder if a promoted Ephraim and promoted Hector could kill RD Ike...

True. It's sad that Mani Katti can only be used by Lyn, though. My Sain would have probably kicked ass with the Mani Katti. Level 20 Sain = holy f*cking powerhouse

Palkia47 said:
You have a lot of points there. I wonder if a promoted Ephraim and promoted Hector could kill RD Ike...

Ike would pretty much annihilate them.

lolstatcapshigherthan30andBEXPabuse

True. It's sad that Mani Katti can only be used by Lyn, though. My Sain would have probably kicked ass with the Mani Katti. Level 20 Sain = holy f*cking powerhouse

USE TEH LOWENZ!!1!!11!1

* is a Lowen fan*

...Probably.

Eh, my Lowen didn't turn out so good. He only reached a Level 1 Paladin. Yet, he was kickass in the game. ;D

Jupiter said:
Palkia47 said:
...Probably.

Maybe if they had Micaiah Thani-bombing him.

I once forged a light tome that had better power and critical than Thani. :(

Eh, my Lowen didn't turn out so good. He only reached a Level 1 Paladin. Yet, he was kickass in the game. ;D

LOWEN'S DEFENSE >>>> ALL

;__;

True. Lowen was so good that he could kick Marcus's ass as a Level 1 Cavalier with a Silver Lance. :)

Back