Favorite Mario Spinoff Game

What's your favorite mario spinoff game?

• Mario Party 1-3

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mario Party 4-8

• Mario Kart Wii

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Mario Kart DS

• Mario Baseball Series

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mario Party 1-3.

Their true greatness often goes undiscovered.

Out of that list, MK Wii but overall its Super Paper Mario very closely followed by Paper Mario 2.

Very few choices. I voted for hee GCN Mario Parties because I figured those would be the least voted, but I pretty much liked all of them.

However, in my personal view, I like to see the Mario series as a whole, the spin offs being the games in which other characters take the main role (ie: Super Princess Peach, Luigi´s mansion and pretty much every Wario and Yoshi game). With the exception of the NES and the GB, every nintendo console got only one classic Mario platformer, so I refuse to exclude every non-platformer from the series, because they are like 70% of the series in quantity, if not more, and many recurrent and/or recognized characters where born there, such as Waluigi, Tooadette, the RPG villains, etc

Yeah, pretty limited in the choices there.

My favorite spin-off series is the Paper Mario series, with my favorite game in that series being Super Paper Mario.

Uh, Yoshi's Island is probably the most successful (and best!) spin-off to ever live. It's had over 4 sequals, got it's OWN spin-off (Yoshi Touch-'N'-Go) , and had a couple of remakes. I hate using the word "Spin-off" for it.
It's smashing. :posh:

Hyper Guy said:
Uh, Yoshi's Island is probably the most successful (and best!) spin-off to ever live. It's had over 4 sequals, got it's OWN spin-off (Yoshi Touch-'N'-Go) , and had a couple of remakes. I hate using the word "Spin-off" for it.
It's smashing. :posh:

It could easily be called "non-mainstream."

Back