• Kooplings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
try this poll! :bowser:
go bowser jr.!

Bowser Jr. all the way. ^^
I don't know why, but I was never too fond of the Kooplings. o.o;

Personally, I count Bowser Jr. as a Koopaling, but if I have to choose between him and the others, I'll go with the Koopalings.

There's no option for "Liking all of them the same"?

The Koopalings, cause theres more of them. :D Bowser Jr.'s cool though. Like Sir Grodus, I think he's really just the eighth koopaling. I also think that there are some reasonable explanations to why BJ took over the Koopa Troop in NSMB.....

Favoritism. That's all. But, the eight Koopalings had more character. Bowser Jr. is underdeveloped imo.

I think its the other way around, aside from small blurbs about their personalitys in manuals and guidebooks, the Koopalings were basicly mindless drones, though powerful ones; they only ever speak in the PC version of Mario is Missing! I still don't get why they don't talk in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, all they do there is roar.

koopalings 'cause Roy and Ludwig are d pwns!

The Koopalings have never been given much in-game personality, but they did get some in the TV series. They're my favorite no matter what; at least they LOOK different than their father...

Hands down, the Koopalings... (I want to see them in 3-D...)

Sir Grodus said:
I think its the other way around, aside from small blurbs about their personalitys in manuals and guidebooks, the Koopalings were basicly mindless drones, though powerful ones; they only ever speak in the PC version of Mario is Missing! I still don't get why they don't talk in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, all they do there is roar.

Maybe they CAN'T speak...or Nintendo wanted to preserve their classic way of only making sound effects....or they're lazy...

Koopalings all the way!

The Koopalings are the best

I like Bowser Jr. but he confuses me to much with Baby Bowser and the Koopa Kids(Mario Party series)

Back