Favorite and least favorite cartoons currently airing

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Title.

My favorite right now is Gumball. But since that's ending soon, The Loud House is another favorite. Some honorable mentions are South Park, Rick and Morty, Steven Universe, and SpongeBob SquarePants (yes modern, the show is starting to get good again).

My least favorite would definitely be Legends of Chamberlain Heights (just why), with some dishonorable mentions to Powerpuff Girls, Teen Titans Go (I don't hate it, but it's not all that good and I get why people hate it), and Adventure Time (this show fell hard).

I haven't seen a cartoon in ages, but here are the ones I remember when I was little:

Best: Fairly Odd Parents, before Poof was introduced.

Worst: The Replacements. I've never liked it to begin with.

Deinosuchus said:
I haven't seen a cartoon in ages, but here are the ones I remember when I was little:

Best: Fairly Odd Parents, before Poof was introduced.

Worst: The Replacements. I've never liked it to begin with.
This is for ones that are currently airing. Fairly Oddparents is still alive (though in a persistent vegetative state, debatable more so than The Simpsons). The Replacements ended a long time ago, though. In fact, I completely forgot about it until you brought it up. I agree it did suck though.

Most favorite: Star vs The forces of evil

Least Favorite: Teen Titans go.

I don't watch anything on TV because of no cable, but some cartoons perked my interest.

Right now, Rick and Morty is my favorite airing cartoon right now. I am interesting in checking out the newer Spongebob, Bojack Horseman, and Harvey Beaks. I also wish I watched more Star vs Forces of Evil, that new Transformers series, Gumball, and Steven Universe.

Favorite currently making episodes: Adventure Time (It's a very interesting world this cartoon is set in. I am eager to see each new episode.)

Second favorite currently making episodes: The Loud House (I can really relate to this cartoon.)

Least favorite currently making episodes: Teen Titans Go AWAY (It's stupid, annoying, offensive, an insult to the original Teen Titans and many other shows, do I need to say more?)

Second least favorite currently making episodes: Pickle and Peanut (I am still surprised that Disney made this, the animation consists mostly of stock images and most episodes are disgusting, confusing, or both.)

Favs: South Park, Rick and Morty, Bob's Burgers, Bojack Horseman, re-runs of The Simpsons seasons1to10only

Least favs: F is for Family

I was going to say Steven Universe, but then I saw the "currently airing" part.

Currently, the ones I love that are currently airing are definitely Steven Universe, TAWOG, and my favorite, We Bare Bears.

But the ones I absolutely HATE are Teen Titans Go, current PPG, Uncle Grandpa, and Mighty Magiswords.

favorite: steven universe.

2nd favorite: we bare bears

worst in terms of quality: post-sparky fairly odd parents

not technically quite as bad, but most detestable: teen titans go

Back