what exactly do you guys think of me...?

Mintiously

Prince of LOUD.
Pronouns
They/them
i've kind of been hurting people in my life, and i wanna know if i'm fucking you guys over. is there anything i can improve on?

If you want other people to have a good opinion of you, you need to learn to have a good opinion of yourself.

It's important to remember everyone is a human. Part of being a human is lacking total control over feelings and thoughts, and though some have better control than others, I do not think you will improve by feeling inferior to everyone else and asking for everyone's opinion of you, because most of us have many of the same struggles you do and plenty of people will have a harsh opinion clouded by their own emotion. If you've never talked to Stargazing, but they called you 'an asshole' seemingly out of the blue, what would you think of them? Not too great, right? But does Stargazing actually know you? Of course not, but you're asking for people's opinions when their interactions with you are about this low.

I may be stating the obvious here, but if you said something harmful to someone else, don't just apologize and move on. Think about why it hurt. You're both human and you both have experienced anger and sadness, you understand that being insulted doesn't feel good. And harness that empathy and remember it the next time you want to say something harmful. Think about what you could've done instead of saying something mean. And hold on to that idea and remember it the next time you want to say something harmful. Everyone is a work in progress.

Back