What films do you absolutely hate?

The RPG Gamer

I am the greatest RPG gamer alive
Okay so this thread is about what films do you seeth with a burning passion. Are there any films in particular that you absolutely despise? If not you could just list your least favourite film. I hate a few such as Planes, Ice Age, Frozen, Alvin and the Chipmunks etc. What film(s) do you hate?

Mr. Garrison said:
Time Turner said:
Jem and the Holograms, The Last Airbender, pretty much the whole gamut of movies that seem dedicated to insulting its fans.
oh yeah this brought up my repressed memories of the percy jackson movies
Good thing I wasn't hype for it. Not getting Annabeth's hair right was a huge red flag from the very beginning.

Walked out of Sausage Party after like 20min because it was garbage

Also Looper for having the worst ending to a movie ever after such a great build up

any ice age past the second one

it's very hard for me to dislike a movie, much less hate it, but if I had to choose:

-Last Airbender
-any of the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies
-Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters (first one wasn't actually that bad, but this movie can screw off for ruining any chance for a sequel)
-Cars 2

Nigerian Prince said:
-Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters (first one wasn't actually that bad, but this movie can screw off for ruining any chance for a sequel)
man what world do you live in where you liked the first movie

Nabber said:
Nigerian Prince said:
I mean it wasn't great, but at least it got the original story and its characters down good enough

sea of monsters meanwhile took an already awful book and turned it into trash

Mienshao said:
fantastic 4
fantastic 4: rise of the silver surfer

these ones were kinda cringe i guess but i liked them when i watched them as a kid i guess (well i was 10 or so i think)

A51_Trooper said:
Any of the spy kids films.

I actually kinda liked the first Spy Kids movie, and the director, Robert Rodriguez is something to admire.

I think the movie I absolutely hate the most is the Super Mario Bros. film. I'm so glad Rifftrax was made for making fun of that abomination.

Nigerian Prince said:
Come to think of it, HOW did they fanagle a sequel. Because in the first movie they ruined it so much there's no way they could do a sequel without backtracking terribly.

Also the book Sea of Monsters was just as good as the first one Kappa.

Nigerian Prince said:
Nabber said:
Nigerian Prince said:
I mean it wasn't great, but at least it got the original story and its characters down good enough

sea of monsters meanwhile took an already awful book and turned it into trash
you thought the characters were well-done? do i have a bad memory or something because i remember them being nothing like in the book

Sea of Monsters was an awful book?

spider-man 3 so much

probably the only film i can say i absolutely hate tbh

Back