So who else here is supporting the "Mario Series' Gals"?

MeritC

Dedicated Mario fan; loves the Mario girls double!
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Finally snagged the time to post this topic on the forums side. Some of you might have already seen this page of mine from the main website (as part of my userpage). However, I'm still wondering if I'm not the only one who supports them full force? (And please don't tell me that I'm the only one! :D)

All right; hope to hear from you all soon - now if you'll excuse me, I've got some more edits to do. :P

Peach is a stupid b***h with an entire country at her command who can't defend herself from turtles that a FAT PLUMBER can completely dominate.

Smartass27 said:
Peach is a stupid b***h with an entire country at her command who can't defend herself from turtles that a FAT PLUMBER can completely dominate.
...You've obviously never played Super Princess Peach. She managed to defeat the entire Koopa Troop, including Bowser. But you DO have a point, though. It makes no sense as to how Peach constantly gets herself kidnapped, despite the fact that she's perfectly capable of defending herself. Aside from Super Princess Peach, she's showed this in Super Mario RPG when she fought against the Smithy Gang and other enemies (including freaking CULEX, for crying out loud), Super Paper Mario, when she fought against Count Bleck and his army (including Super Dimentio), and the Super Smash Brothers series.

SolarBlaze said:
Smartass27 said:
...You've obviously never played Super Princess Peach(1). She managed to defeat the entire Koopa Troop, including Bowser. But you DO have a point, though. It makes no sense as to how Peach constantly gets herself kidnapped, despite the fact that she's perfectly capable of defending herself. Aside from Super Princess Peach(1), she's showed this in Super Mario RPG(2) when she fought against the Smithy Gang and other enemies (including freaking CULEX, for crying out loud), Super Paper Mario(3), when she fought against Count Bleck and his army (including Super Dimentio), and the Super Smash Brothers series(4).
1) Stupid game. I refuse to listen to any SPP based arguments.
2) Made by Square Enix, not Nintendo
3) <see Super Princess Peach argument>
4) Spinoff

SolarBlaze said:
Smartass27 said:
Peach is a stupid b************h with an entire country at her command who can't defend herself from turtles that a FAT PLUMBER can completely dominate.
...You've obviously never played Super Princess Peach. She managed to defeat the entire Koopa Troop, including Bowser. But you DO have a point, though. It makes no sense as to how Peach constantly gets herself kidnapped, despite the fact that she's perfectly capable of defending herself. Aside from Super Princess Peach, she's showed this in Super Mario RPG when she fought against the Smithy Gang and other enemies (including freaking CULEX, for crying out loud), Super Paper Mario, when she fought against Count Bleck and his army (including Super Dimentio), and the Super Smash Brothers series.
Indeed. I haven't played that game before though...

4) Spinoff
1. Regardless of what your opinion on the game is, it's still factual information, and it's considered canon.

2. Maybe, but Shigeru Miyamoto was still the producer, though.

3. See #1.

4. Good point, but it still shows that she's capable of defending herself.

4) Spinoff
Hey, Mario RPG was Square Enix. Don't diss them.

Smartass27 said:
You have a point...

You also forgot about the plumber's cowardly brother.

Smartass27 said:
SolarBlaze said:
Smartass27 said:
...You've obviously never played Super Princess Peach(1). She managed to defeat the entire Koopa Troop, including Bowser. But you DO have a point, though. It makes no sense as to how Peach constantly gets herself kidnapped, despite the fact that she's perfectly capable of defending herself. Aside from Super Princess Peach(1), she's showed this in Super Mario RPG(2) when she fought against the Smithy Gang and other enemies (including freaking CULEX, for crying out loud), Super Paper Mario(3), when she fought against Count Bleck and his army (including Super Dimentio), and the Super Smash Brothers series(4).
4) Spinoff
Worst reasons ever.
Last time I checked, the Mario series has no cohesive plot so it can be argued that every game is a spin off.
SPP, despite its flaws is a great game and it shows that Peach can defend herself and kick Bowser's ass.
Finally, do not mock Square-Enix for they have made some of the best RPG ever and yes, they put Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi to shame.

/opinion.

Well, you could say the plot of every mainstream Mario game was Bowser just going "lolimstealinpeach" and running. It's simple and repetitive, but it's there.

Guys, there seems to be some confusion with my argument. I do NOT hate Square Enix, I was just using it in my argument.

Johan said:
Well, you could say the plot of every mainstream Mario game was Bowser just going "lolimstealinpeach" and running. It's simple and repetitive, but it's there.
Essentially, yeah. The RPG's usually have twists in the plot, though.

Rosalina FTW

I don't really support, as if you look above... But anyway:

Peach: Someone who needs to learn how to fight giant turtles and other things.

Daisy: You should know why...

Rosalina: Better than the rest by a long shot.

FREE LOADER IS RUDNICKI. It was YOU all along!

On a side note, I'm a fan of all the K-lings, including Wendy. Birdo cannot be mentioned in this discussion, as he is a guy.

Lorenz said:
Also, does Rosalina even have a personality? I don't know why everyone's fanboying over her.
It's cuz she's emo like Sasuke or something like that. I dunno, I've never played the game.

Smartass27 said:
Lorenz said:
Also, does Rosalina even have a personality? I don't know why everyone's fanboying over her.
It's cuz she's emo like Sasuke or something like that. I dunno, I've never played the game.

Sasuke is actually emo, though.

Rosalina isn't even close to being emo.

Looniju said:
Lorenz said:
Looniju said:
I honestly never got why Birdo creeps people out. :birdo:

Birdo cannot be mentioned in this discussion, as he is a guy.

It's the emo hair. Everyone likes the emo hair.

THERE'S AN EMO HAIRCUT?

Back