2016 NFL Season

Robert Kraft just took a huge dump over Goodell, this is GLORIOUS

What a game. So many historic things in this Super Bowl

Greatest Comeback of all-time
First Overtime Super Bowl
So many moments where we had the defining play of the game
and Tom Brady gets his 5th Super Bowl win to surpass every other QB in history

There is no doubt now. Tom Brady is the greatest NFL Quarterback of all-time. It shouldn't even need to be a debate anymore. He already has a great resume to begin with, but when his 5th comes off a comeback as big as 25 in the Super Bowl. There's no argument, there was no deflation, no spying, no nothing about this game that could be called into question.

Congratulations to the New England Patriots!

the first superb owl where the half time performer jumped off the roof of the stadium. i cant believe lady gaga caught the football and won the superb owl.

GG Patriots, I can't stand you but you won fair and square (in before "Bellichick caught putting krazy glue on Falcons' cleats")

Magikrazy said:
GG Patriots, I can't stand you but you won fair and square (in before "Bellichick caught putting krazy glue on Falcons' cleats")

Love em' or hate em, you gotta respect their ability to pull out a win when it matters most. Every single Super Bowl they've been in since their great run since 2001 came down to the wire one way or another whether they won or lost. And they were good watches.

Question is now where this Super Bowl ranks amongst all-time. And it's rival would probably be funnily enough the Patriots-Seahawks game

If you prefer a complete game where the score and/or big plays kept going back and forth. Then New England-Seattle was better. But if you prefer one of the most historic and most improbable finishes in a Super Bowl, then this one really takes the cake.

Either way Patriots fans are blessed to have their team in many great Super Bowls.

Patriots Super Bowls seem to have an odd tendency to be really good. This one, Seattle, 2001, the-ones-which-shall-not-be-talked-about...

They probably lose anyway since they were missing Coleman and Schraeder, their defense was gassed and the Pats were just rolling by then, but it's pretty unfortunate when one of the best offenses in the league doesn't even get to see the field in OT just because the coin landed on heads.

Back