If you have ever changed your username, how do you feel about your old one?

Started off as Grapes and ended up as Smiley The Hun. Transiting to my latter username kinda made me do a 180 personality flip. Honestly, I wanted to forget my troubled past and start anew but it found me anyways.

I previously had a few usernames that I thought were bad, looking back on them.

On Smashwiki, I used the name Boo_Buddy

On this wiki, I used Metal Boo

I changed both of these to my current username, which I'm much more pleased with and Boo is no longer my favorite character.

I've had so many usernames that sometimes people I've known here for years don't even recognise me. My wiki username is still different from my username on here hahaha.

I don't mind of people call me by past names, though. That's what they've known me as.

When it comes to the forums I've had like 50 different names in the past at a rate of one per month (minus retirement of course)
on the wiki I was Iggykoopa for the first two years
then when I returned I changed my name to Goomba's Shoe 15 (that's why they call me shoey)
then I changed it to Raven Effect because of an in joke that I was destined to become a patroller on the mariowiki like how the wrestler Raven was destined to become NWA champion (we both fulfilled our destinies)
Then shortly after I became an admin I changed my name to Marshal Dan Troop after my the main character from my favorite tv show lawman (and because I was the wiki sheriff)

Back