Do you like reading???

Hobbes

Tucayo
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Henry Tucayo Clay
I do, I like Harry pooter series, narnia and eragon's

I don't read often, but I'm into fantasy and sci-fi novels.

I like any kind of book. I'm think about reading a higher grade level book, since I heard that my reading level is really high.

Lario said:
I liek comics like Calvin and Hobbes.
This. I wasn't able to read it when it was in newspapers though. In fact, I properly discovered it in a "25 Great C&H Strips" blog post. I hope there's an archive on the internet for those comics. <3

Mostly I read 007 novels, stuff by Matthew Reilly, and occasionally I'll read something I don't know. Right now I've got a Halo novel "The Flood" that I'm gonna read in bed tonight. :3

I used to be a huge reader, but then I discovered manga, and eventually anime.

Yes I do.

Neu said:
Lario said:
This. I wasn't able to read it when it was in newspapers though. In fact, I properly discovered it in a "25 Great C&H Strips" blog post. I hope there's an archive on the internet for those comics. <3

Mostly I read 007 novels, stuff by Matthew Reilly, and occasionally I'll read something I don't know. Right now I've got a Halo novel "The Flood" that I'm gonna read in bed tonight. :3
I mainly read in bed too...

Lario said:
Neu said:
Lario said:

I mainly read in bed too...
I read a lot of books in 5th grade... over 200. :eek: (and they weren't short, either. A good portion were 200+ pages. like Little Women. That book was slightly boring...(

I love reading. I'm working on the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series currently, though I'm waiting for book 5. I'm also forced to read a book called "Touching Spirit Bear" for school. Yes it's as odd as it sounds.

Tonight I'm gonna start reading Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz. I've read it before, but I consider it a good time to revisit a book whenever I forget how it goes and I'm kinda bored.

Anybody else read it?

I have loads of books on my bookshelf.
Nearly 100. :eek:
Last book I read was called: Judge Dredd - Mandroid.

(Technically its a Graphic Novel)

Back