Do you like reading???

The Harry Potter series are real books, and good ones, too.

Anyway, back on topic, I will read nearly anything I can get my hands on, except Twilight.

Twilight < Harry Potter.

Ramblin' Evil Mushroom said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Twilight < Harry Potter.
Captain Obvious to the rescue!
DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAH! DA DA DA DA DAAAAAAAA!

Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
Giygas said:
ScarecrowPerson said:

Right...........

Why wouldn't they be real books? While the content of the books isn't real, the books themselves are.

I refuse to beleive of fantasy books as real books. real books actually have some value, like non fiction or historic fiction.

Giygas said:
Giygas said:
ScarecrowPerson said:

Right...........

Why wouldn't they be real books? While the content of the books isn't real, the books themselves are.

I refuse to beleive of fantasy books as real books. real books actually have some value, like non fiction or historic fiction.
The sheer stupidity of that post makes my head hurt.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Giygas said:
Giygas said:
ScarecrowPerson said:

Right...........

If you don't think Fantasy is real, then Historical Fiction is fake too :|

Giygas said:
ScarecrowPerson said:

Right...........

The contents of the book (words and possibly pictures) are real too, the things described by the contents of the book are not real.

Okay, I dont like fantasy as they are usually poorly written compared to other books. I prefur to have more challeging or compicated books, and fantasy ones dont provide that for me.

Giygas said:
Okay, I dont like fantasy as they are usually poorly written compared to other books. I prefur to have more challeging or compicated books, and fantasy ones dont provide that for me.
Well, that's a very stupid and prejudiced way of thinking. Have you ever read the Lord of the Rings books? Those are "challeging or compicated" books. Also, for someone who likes "challeging or compicated" books, your spelling appears to be around the level of a third-grader.

Yes, I do.. I read every night, at least mostly. I am currently reading the Thief Lord, but I am a fan of the Alex Rider series.

The Spanish Inquisition said:
Giygas said:
ScarecrowPerson said:

Right...........

The contents of the book (words and possibly pictures) are real too, the things described by the contents of the book are not real.

Ah, yes.

While I don't enjoy reading books that much, I do like reading comics.

Noahp89 said:
Yes, I do.. I read every night, at least mostly. I am currently reading the Thief Lord, but I am a fan of the Alex Rider series.
Thief Lord is an epic book. When you're done reading it, watch the movie, it has freaking awesome music :)

ScarecrowPerson said:
Giygas said:
Giygas said:
ScarecrowPerson said:

Right...........

Okay, lets just end this stupid fight!!! I dont like fantasy, and you do! Lets just leave it at that.

Giygas said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Giygas said:
Giygas said:
ScarecrowPerson said:

Right...........

Okay, lets just end this stupid fight!!! I dont like fantasy, and you do! Lets just leave it at that.
'k. But btw, who are you? You have bad spelling and you use too many exclamation points, which narrows it down to about 2/3rds of the wiki...

Giygas said:
Im luigireak on the wiki, and dont judge me on my internet spelling. Please???
Okay.

I like reading for pleasure, not being forced to read a stupid book.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Giygas said:
Im luigireak on the wiki, and dont judge me on my internet spelling. Please???
Okay.
You're still wrong, though, "Luigi-reeks."

Back