Split (New M. Night Shyamalan film)

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
I've always been a big Shyamalan fan and The Visit told me he's still got it. This looks like it could be his ultimate comeback, it has a very interesting premise and an insane performance by James McCavoy. My only worry for this is January. I hope it's a good January film.

m night shamalynanyan more like m night schizophrenic

well if nothing else this will highlight 10 Cloverfield Lane as a much superior movie about a girl trapped in a bunker

this reeks of a bullshit twist ending and im sure the casting of three teenage girls is for exploitation reasons

id love for this to be good but i don't exactly have high hopes

i'm worried that with the whole split personalities thing, it'll be like all of the eccentric happening characters rolled into one

also, lol at the trailer only mentioning the films that critics actually liked and not everything else

"films that critic liked" i find it funny how people are calling The Visit a victory for shyamalan just because it wasn't as horrendously horrible as his other movies

Time Turner said:
i'm worried that with the whole split personalities thing, it'll be like all of the eccentric happening characters rolled into one

also, lol at the trailer only mentioning the films that critics actually liked and not everything else
Well duh. You gotta only mention the good ones. If I see a trailer for a Joe Wright movie and it says "From the director of Pan" I'd be like "Who the fuck made this trailer"?

Back