have you fallen asleep in class/at work before?

Yep. I fell asleep in art class this year.

I remember about three years ago I slept through the bell that signals a class transition and I had to be woken up by a guy from the class next to mine :P

i can never sleep at school or in any form of work environment. can only sleep in cars during long rides or in bed when it's dark outside

the only way i survived high school is planning my day out so that id fall asleep in the least important class. you gotta wait for the teacher you know is gonna be cool with you snoozing. soon as class starts, its time for me to plop my forehead on that cold desk. see, the cool teachers would just let me snooze the entire class period and not even bother me.

i actually had a seat right right next to the lights in my spanish class, and usually when youre the one sitting by the lights in a classroom, youre designated to turn them on and off when the teacher asks, right? nope. i was knocked out cold. you gotta forgive me, its senior year, 7 am, and six hours ago, i was probably not even home. and this teacher would just tell the kid in front of me to turn the lights off and theyd have to get up to do it, even though i was within not-getting-up reach. she was a goddess.

i dont know how i graduated

Pretty much everyday for the last couple of months of year 12, somewhere between 5-30 minutes depending on the class. We had spare periods for studying occasionally, I usually slept in those. I also slept in Business and Legal Studies class because the teacher for both didn't give a fuck as long as you were doing well on the tests, and I was, so he was cool with it. I fell asleep in some other classes depending on the sub teacher if we had one. I also fell asleep up in the library for a couple of minutes at a time.

This is relevant because I fell asleep on my break at work today lmao. They asked me to work until 2am tomorrow but I don't hate myself enough to say yes to that lol.

Back