Count Bleck

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
So... What does everyone think of the new, upcoming villain in Super Paper Mario. I think he looks awesome, plus he's probably the worst villain Mario has faced, this guy wants to destroy the frikkin' universe! Heck, maybe even more than that.....

Yeah... he hates everything, I bet. EMO! And he wants to take the universe with him! Seriously though, any evil dude with a top hat and monocle is bound to be a favorite character of mine. When I get the game, I expect him to replace :waluigi: (darn, still not working!) as my favorite character.

I'm still disappointed that the game's not coming out on GameCube like it was planned. ._.'
Count Bleck seems like a cool guy though. ;P

Yeah, Mario's had its fair share of villains- Comical villains, robots, aliens, ancient demons, but we've yet to have a gentleman count type character. It looks very interesting.

I knew that guy would turn out to be the new villain, the monocle, cape, diamond-tipped cane and top hat, then theres the whole "refers to himself in the third person" thing.

Hmmm.....a rich-gentlemanly villain should work for Wario (because, you know, there both incredibly greedy) but I'm not sure about Mario.

Sir Grodus said:
So... What does everyone think of the new, upcoming villain in Super Paper Mario. I think he looks awesome, plus he's probably the worst villain Mario has faced, this guy wants to destroy the frikkin' universe! Heck, maybe even more than that.....

So did the Shadow Queen. and Bowletta. I think. and... uh... Wart... and... uh... uh...

BAHAHAHAHA! He rules. So, my dear lads, shall we have some tea and crumpets before our total world liquidation? BAHAHAHAHA!

Sir Grodus said:
I knew that guy would turn out to be the new villain, the monocle, cape, diamond-tipped cane and top hat, then theres the whole "refers to himself in the third person" thing.

Refers to himself in third person? EVEN BETTER!!!!

3D? Tea and crumpets? No.
Graveyard and popcorn's the way to go man! Let's destroy everything! Except for the smiley in my sig![/i][/b]

YAAAAAAAAY! GRAVEYARD: TEH DRINK THAT PWNS, AND POPCORN: TEH SALTY KERNELZ THAT PWN. A grilled cheese sandwich is even better, though.

Crumpet:–noun Chiefly British. 1. a round soft unsweetened bread resembling a muffin, cooked on a griddle or the like, and often toasted.
2. British Slang for a CENSORED attractive woman.

Happy?[/b]

:shock: That second definiton caught me off guard. :shock:

If Nintendo is listening, here's what I want him to say:

Oh, right, chaps! Bowser, do you? (bowser growls) Peach, do you? (NOOOOO!) Yes? Right-oh, then. now Bowser, old chap, make out with that tasty little crumpet and you two are husband and wife. Now Sir Blek must be going!

Stumpers said:
If Nintendo is listening, here's what I want him to say:

Oh, right, chaps! Bowser, do you? (bowser growls) Peach, do you? (NOOOOO!) Yes? Right-oh, then. now Bowser, old chap, make out with that tasty little crumpet and you two are husband and wife. Now Sir Blek must be going!

*urp* I just ate a crumpet. *urp* And a bagel. *urp*

A bagel, old bean! Gah! We have a French Frog in our midst! Ugh! Guards! Stop standing around and do something! And for goodness sake, Charles, if you have an itchy nose, go to the bathroom and itch it! It doesn't take a genious to figure out why that's so ruddy unproper!

(my apologies to the real Brits out there... but we, the United States of Grits, sees you Brits as having proper fits. What else rymes... no... that's not a good one... that'll get me banned)

Back