Stafy, part of the mario world?

Slens

Goomba
:mario: Hello im new to the forum and i want to start with something that is wandering in my head weeks ago.

the Charcter stafy is part of the mario world?

Many would say no, but i say yes.

the character, have many appareances in mario games like supper princess peach or M&L sss
plus, in Densetsu no stafy 3 wario appear in the game, so for me that mean that he lives in the same world, or as many says , mushroom world

this make me think if stafy would appear more in the mario series making it a regular character, something that i would love.
cmon he have a very similar feel, and draw style plus everione woul love to play has him in a mario party, mario tennis or as a partner in a paper mario (my favorite ;) )

So tell me what you ppl think about it
P.D. Sry if my english is bad, im not an english speaker

I would say Stafy is a part of the Mario series. Though, he's not a major part, since he mainly makes cameos and doesn't play any major role.

Stooben Rooben said:
I would say Stafy is a part of the Mario series. Though, he's not a major part, since he mainly makes cameos and doesn't play any major role.

Per everything, except I say he's not a part of the series.

Slens said:
:mario: Hello im new to the forum and i want to start with something that is wandering in my head weeks ago.

the Charcter stafy is part of the mario world?

Many would say no, but i say yes.

the character, have many appareances in mario games like supper princess peach or M&L sss
plus, in Densetsu no stafy 3 wario appear in the game, so for me that mean that he lives in the same world, or as many says , mushroom world

this make me think if stafy would appear more in the mario series making it a regular character, something that i would love.
cmon he have a very similar feel, and draw style plus everione woul love to play has him in a mario party, mario tennis or as a partner in a paper mario (my favorite ;) )

So tell me what you ppl think about it
P.D. Sry if my english is bad, im not an english speaker
# And Kirby also made a cameo in M&L, and he lives on a different planet.
# It was an enemie that looked like him.
# In another game, Wario appears in Bomberman's world, so it means... Super Wario's Galaxies?

He appeared, but that doesn't make him a part of the series.

The only way he could be considered a part of the series is if he originated in that series.

And no, your idea doesn't sound good.

Mario said:

The only way he could be considered a part of the series is if he originated in that series.

Birdo originated in Doki Doki Panic; does that make her NOT a part of the Mario series?

Stooben Rooben said:
Mario said:

Birdo originated in Doki Doki Panic; does that make her NOT a part of the Mario series?
Riiight, when Stafy no whateveritscalled becomes a Mario game, let us know.

Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mario said:

Yeah, pretty much this.

Birdo might have originated in Doki Doki Panic, but it debuted in SMB2.

Mario said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mario said:

Yeah, pretty much this.

*facepalm*

Stooben Rooben said:
Mario said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mario said:

Yeah, pretty much this.

*facepalm*

I don't quite understand why you would facepalm.

It makes perfect sense.

Mario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mario said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mario said:

Yeah, pretty much this.

*facepalm*

It makes perfect sense.
Birdo debuted in Doki Doki Panic, which was remade as SMB2. You got it a little bit wrong.

Smartass27 said:
Mario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mario said:
Smartass27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Mario said:

Yeah, pretty much this.

*facepalm*

It makes perfect sense.
Birdo debuted in Doki Doki Panic, which was remade as SMB2. You got it a little bit wrong.
I understand completely, I meant here in America.

Worldwide, I'm not very sure what to say here. I guess Birdo could be considered both, along with the other Mario enemies that debuted.

Back