Love advice ASAP

Joseph

Wazzup? I'm Joseph from the Mario Wiki.
Hello everyone. For me, tomorrow is the last day of school. But I STILL haven't told my crush how I feel. I looked online for tips.
NOTHING.
I got answers on Miiverse (NNID:3klxip3) but I want to know what you guys have to say. She offers to help me out often, and I sometimes catch her staring. So she could like me back...?
The good thing is she is going to the same school as me next year. So should I wait until then? Or tell huper tomorrow? You are also welcome to give me confidence. :yoshi:

Inb4 h8

But they really helped me out! Look up my NNID and you'll see.

Always tell her, you'll never know if it's mutual if you don't tell her. I did that with a girl I liked around two years and a half ago, and we've been together ever since. Say it in such a manner that, even if she doesn't feel the same, she'll take it as a compliment. Or at least that's what I did, but every single person is different so love advice is never an easy thing to do.

Hobbes, you are a genius. This helps me very much! I feel much calmer. Thank you.

>miiverse

33z6yd1.jpg

seriously though don't do that, miiverse is full of six year olds who would probably not be able to spell "vagina", let alone get into one

try actually talking to her about something for a while, like your opinions on the eu referendum, or what happened on last week's top gear, then casually ask her out

try this:

"So, do you wanna go see a movie some time? That new Independence Day movie is coming out soon. It has Jeff Goldblum in it!"

she will literally be unable to refuse the Goldblum. He is a babe magnet.

after this you'll be with your girl, so happy dating

when you do this, come back, and i will give you tips on how to keep the relationship afloat

you'll never get anywhere asking miiverse users either way

i'll be the real deal, trust what i say, and you'll get what you want

Coming from a girl, I say tell her how you feel. Maybe not so bluntly, but start off by maybe asking her to hang out--and continue being sweet and friendly to her. After awhile, girls get the hint whether you like them or not. :)
I know it's not much advice, but I hope it is helpful.

Best of luck to you!

Back