n+

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
A DS port of the popular N Game

Possibly the most annoying game to ever touch my hands, and I've played Contra.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I've never even heard of it. ._.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
There's a link to the original in the first post.
 

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
Smartass27 said:
Possibly the most annoying game to ever touch my hands, and I've played Contra.
HEY CONTRA IS AWESOME

I've heard of this game, but I didn't know what the hell it's about until this thread. Frankly, what I played didn't impress me.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Blitzwing-2 said:
Smartass27 said:
Possibly the most annoying game to ever touch my hands, and I've played Contra.
HEY CONTRA IS AWESOME

I've heard of this game, but I didn't know what the hell it's about until this thread. Frankly, what I played didn't impress me.
I never said Contra wasn't awesome, I love it. I was using it as an example to show how hard n+ is.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
I did it! I beat it!

Guess what the reward for winning is?
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Stooben Rooben said:
Smartass27 said:
Xpike said:
Smartass27 said:
Xpike said:
Smartass27 said:
I did it! I beat it!

Guess what the reward for winning is?
A code to unlock something in the website?
No, more levels.
That makes no sence :/
You beat all 39 levels, and then poof, 5 more! (Or as they call it, Nlightenment.)
So, for beating the game, you win hell? o:
Yes.

And when you beat hell, you get an alternate costume.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
You know what, I'm just gonna say it:

This game is awful.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I was amazed at how crappy this game was.
 
Top