Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Zenyatta

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Javelin said:
when nabber's not playing genji we have a chance of winning
im sorry

im trying my best

I wish my computer didn't lag like balls so I could suck less.

Also, who was that Martini guy we were playing with?

Groden said:
Javelin said:
It's like playing TF2 Soldier, only with a 6-rocket clip and no damage from rocket jumping.
Pharah is not 30% as fun as TF2 Soldier, don't pretend her super jump is anything close to the crazy jumps Soldier can do. </angry former Soldier player>
I've been pulling off some pretty crazy jumps with the concussion blast. It's pretty handy if you want to pop over the enemy team, lob a few rockets, then use your jump jet to escape.

That said, I was nowhere close to being good at rocket jumping in TF2, so I can't really comment on how it compares.
Nabber said:
Javelin said:
im sorry

im trying my best
just play pharah man

for one, she's the best character in the game, and for two, you can miss and still kinda do damage
Magikrazy said:
Also, who was that Martini guy we were playing with?
Martini/Garlic Man/ idk what other names he has

He's banned from the forums and #mwchat but he joins #mariowiki and plays TF2, Dota, and Overwatch with us.

Team Fortress 2 with MOBA-style abilities, is the simplest way to describe it. Lots of waifus and husubandos.

Kanan Matsuura said:
what's this game like, i'm not sure if it's for me
do you like multiplayer games y/n

do you like fps games y/n

if you answered yes to both questions, you'll probably like it

im not crazy about fps's but i really enjoy this, it's a lot more friendly than traditional shooters

D.Va said:
Nabber said:
Javelin said:
im sorry

im trying my best

http://www.furiouspaul.com/overwatch/genji.html
these guides seem really helpful, thanks a bunch

so i'm getting pretty good at junkrat, and he's insanely fun to play
i'm also learning how to mercy for when everybody else refuses to play support and just plays reaper

if you want to support reaper, you should play lucio instead. reaper usually wants to be off on his own while mercy stays with the main team

lucio can help reaper out with aoe speed and heal while he's flanking the enemy team, and he's not required to stand right next to reaper to help him

you still have to have line of sight with the reaper

yeah, but you can (for example) be behind reinhardt's shield while reaper pops up behind everyone and wastes them with his shotguns

Mercy has enough range to provide for Reaper in the same scenario and can also provide juicy 30% damage

In honesty your roamer is what you should be concerned the least with supporting

Javelin said:
fps aren't for me so i'll pass on it for now. it looks cool though, so i'm glad everyone's enjoying themselves!

Kanan Matsuura said:
Javelin said:
fps aren't for me so i'll pass on it for now. it looks cool though, so i'm glad everyone's enjoying themselves!
but ur pal nysic is playing
dont you want to play with her

We can play different games together, and I'm not paying $50 for something I'm not particularly interested in. My brother would be interested, because he's the one with a PS4, but he'd take it and I'd never see it again or be able to play without him kicking me out.

I am now convinced Junkrat plays more like Soldier than Pharah does after finally getting to play with double conc jumps and divebombing in general

i think junkrat is the hero ive played the least of and i should probably fix that

but idk, he just comes off as a poor mad max imitation

Nabber said:
i think junkrat is the hero ive played the least of and i should probably fix that

Good thing backstory has nothing to do with his gameplay

Groden said:
Nabber said:

Good thing backstory has nothing to do with his gameplay
it's more i can't stand his voice

im sure he's fun to play as, ive just never gotten around to it

Back