I swear Mei is the lovechild of Velma and Korra

more like when you hook them THROUGH WALLS fuck u roadhog ur broken

I did it guys, I finally got accused of aimbotting

dR5gOrp.png

This has literally never happened to me before in any online fps ever

Thank you based OP Widowmaker

https://teechip.com/nerfthis

I now have queen on a tshirt and hoodie

D.Va is probably the worst hero in the game tbh. Fortunately, she's getting buffed next patch, so hopefully she actually becomes useful again.

Is she really? I guess her damage isn't that good, but I main her and Bastion. I have the most fun with those guys. I'm trying out others but honestly they just don't feel natural to me.

Awesomenauts PTSD where I main Derpl and every patch they nerf him for no fucking reason and instead buff the characters who counter him well. Plz more D.Va buffs plzzzzz

D.va's damage is really really poor, but she's pretty good at chasing people for a tank.

The only heroes I've played so far are:

Torbjorn: I thought he was going to be a terrible TF2 Engie, and while his turret is definitely weaker than Engie's, it upgrades faster and his regular weapons are way better than Engie's. His ult is also surprisingly powerful, lots of people underestimate just how tanky you are and how much damage you deal with 50% faster shotgun blasts. He's really the only guy I can play well right now (granted I only started playing today).

Pharah: JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE, even if I can rarely get a good ult off. Sick of Roadhogs and Widowmakers. I'm slightly not-terrible with her. It's like playing TF2 Soldier, only with a 6-rocket clip and no damage from rocket jumping.

Reaper: Also someone I play slightly not-terribly, and also get my ult interrupted all the time. His teleport is pretty underwhelming, if you ask me.

Mei: Haven't played her too much but when I did she was pretty great. An ult that persists after you die is pretty great, even though I have a hard time aiming walls.

Genji: I'm terrible with him but deflecting Bastion and insta killing him is worth it every time.

Widowmaker: Probably even more terrible with her than I am with Genji, which is saying something.

I need to play Winston, Reinhardt, and Zarya, since they all seem pretty fun. And of course I should probably play everyone at least once.

It's mostly because D.Va can't actually tank worth shit and her damage fall off is too significant. Her mobility is amazing, and Defense Matrix is mostly good, she just needs to actually be tanky.

If you're using her as a cheap substitute for Reinhardt then you're going to have a bad time but give her support from Mercy (mainly for the power boost) and some shields/armour and she'll wreck an entire team. Her ultimate can be somewhat predictable though so having a teammate that can keep them in one place helps as well. Most tier lists place her in the second-top category (with the top always being Lucio and whoever the reviewer's favourite character is).

https://www.facebook.com/Tracermeme/videos/191555641240171/

Except Winston is so much better at flanking and singling out weaker targets, and he can actually tank better. Give any hero support from Mercy and shields/armour, and they'll be useful, that's really not a point in her favour. She is useless at long range due to the absurd damage fall off, and while she has the mobility to charge right into the fight, she will be instagibbed due to how easy it is to "headshoot" her, and even if she isn't, she is so damn easy to kite due to how slow she is while firing. I have destroyed D.Va's as Symmetra by simply walking around them while they fire.

D.Va doesn't need a damage buff at all, but she needs something to help her mech last longer than 2 seconds in a skirmish. Increasing her mobility while firing would also probably help her out.

Javelin said:
It's like playing TF2 Soldier, only with a 6-rocket clip and no damage from rocket jumping.
Pharah is not 30% as fun as TF2 Soldier, don't pretend her super jump is anything close to the crazy jumps Soldier can do. </angry former Soldier player>

I super dig Junkrat though. He's like a cross between Demoman and roaming Soldier and he has some nutty combos and damage output. You'll see me either on him, McCree, Lucio, or Mercy if I ever play with you lot.

Back