Tributes to Walkazo for Issue 111

Zeon

Commander of Colony 9
Core 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
FunkyK38
Greetings, readers, as you all know, Issue 111 will be dedicated in memory of Walkazo, who suddenly passed away a couple months ago. For this issue, we're gathering pieces of art made in her honor as tributes for a gallery, and we'd like to feature your art.

If you've created something for her, whether a piece of art, a written work of some kind, a video, or whatever medium you prefer; and you'd like it to be represented in the gallery in Issue 111, please reply to this thread and include your tribute and your Username.

Thank you!

EDIT: This thread is for tributes that have already been posted. If you create something new, please PM it to me directly so we can have a collective reveal. Thank you!

~The 'Shroom Staff

I asked Puddin and Edo if they wanted any changes made to this and they said it was fine the way it was so here it is.

Jrfxj7J.png

cw6Bewz.png

Something I made for the April issue.

Sorry for any lack of progress. I've been caught up in a lot of things the past few weeks. I hope I can resume.

SiFi said:
I asked Puddin and Edo if they wanted any changes made to this and they said it was fine the way it was so here it is.

Jrfxj7J.png
oh god the donkey kong punchline, it's beautiful

Sorry this is late, I made it awhile ago but didn't post it in this thread. I know it's not much but I thought I'd submit it anyway.

If you would like your art to be featured in Issue 111's gallery, please post it to this board or PM it to me ASAP, please!

Back