Fun facts

Fun fact: The pickle on Heinz Ketchup bottles predates the 57 Varieties slogan.

$†øøߥ said:
Crow T. Robot said:
Hitler had only one testicle. That explains a lot. :P
lol

Fun fact: Despite popular belief, the second string of a guitar is 4 times more likely to snap than the first string.
On the Hitler part: ... 0_0

On Stooben Rooben: 'K. Barely know anything about music.

Fun Fact: Statistically, no one loves you. Well, technically it's probably something like 00.00000001% of everyone loves you, but you can round that tiny number down.

Fighter said:
Fun Fact: Statistically, no one loves you. Well, technically it's probably something like 00.00000001% of everyone loves you, but you can round that tiny number down.
You love me right?

It's about time someone bumped this epic thread.

Fun Fact: In the Seinfeld episode "The Junior Mint", during the filming of the scene where Jerry and Kramer accidently drop a "Junior Mint" into a open paitent during a surgery deminstration, a Peperment Patty was used because Junior Mints was to small to film.

Fighter said:
I thought they used a coin.
Nope, coins aren't dark enough.

Fun Fact: The Influenza Pandemic of 1918 rose up the United States' death toll up so much that there was a shortage of coffins.

Fighter said:
I thought you were talking directly to Lario then, lol.

John Freeman said:
Fighter said:

Lol.

By the way, you can't just take the world's population and slap it with an adverb such as 'statistically'. The word you're looking for is 'relatively'. Also, it would be 1.45*10-8% if one person loves you. So, you just multiply the number of persons who love you with 1.45*10-8 to get it in percent.

Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
John Freeman said:
Fighter said:

Lol.

By the way, you can't just take the world's population and slap it with an adverb such as 'statistically'. The word you're looking for is 'relatively'. Also, it would be 1.45*10-8% if one person loves you. So, you just multiply the number of persons who love you with 1.45*10-8 to get it in percent.
Saying statistically makes it sound more scientific.

Psycho said:
Fun Fact: 80% of statistics are made up on the spot.

You made that up

Fighter said:
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
John Freeman said:
Fighter said:

Lol.

Saying statistically makes it sound more scientific.

Yes.

Many people think that Hollywood is situated in California because of all of the glorious sunshine associated with the area, but the real reason behind the placement of Hollywood is a little more sly than most would think.

While it is true that it takes a lot of light to produce good films, especially in the early days of the industry, it actually had much more to do with patent infringement.

Thomas Edison, the noted inventor, still held a patent on film cameras, and the movie makers who were infringing on those rights weren't too keen on handing over their cash either, so to get as far away from Edison's lawyers as possible, they moved as far away as possible, while still remaining in the United States.

The back-up plan, should the lawyers also follow them westwards, was to then move on down south into nearby and accommodating Mexico.
"Go," is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

Fun fact: Even though Collective Soul released their hit, "Shine", in 1992 -- when the grunge era was still active -- it is usually labeled "post-grunge" because Collective Soul did not become a largely notable band until the mid-90s -- after the grunge era.

Fun Fact: In French tradition, Santa Claus has a brother named Bells Nichols.

Jeff said:
Fun Fact: German Santa tosses bad kids in a sack and beats them with a stick. According to my dad.

Fun Fact: :mario: is actually married to :dk:, and they have a kid named :peach:

Fighter said:
Jeff said:
Fun Fact: German Santa tosses bad kids in a sack and beats them with a stick. According to my dad.
rofl :lol:

Fun Fact: In 1937, an American author named Gertrude Stein proposed that Adolf Hitler shoud receive the Nobel Peace Prize.

Fun Fact: If you fold a piece of paper in half 40 times, it will reach around 86,000 miles high. Exponential growth is magical.

Fun Fact: The story of Cinderella has been made into over 58 movies.

Fun Fact: Some kinds of mooses have been reported of trying to mate with cars. (Not sure if Bullwinkle ever did, though)

Fun Fact: Badminton used to be named "Poona".

Fun Fact: Germany drinks more beer per capita than any nation on earth.

Fun Fact: It's illegal in California to use dirty underwear as dust rags.

Fun fact: the guy girl in my avatar is Koyomi Morishita from Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou.

Back