What types of kids in school annoy you the most?

i also dislike people that are lowkey racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist and start their sentences that way

-People who have perfect/near perfect GPA's, cry when they get a 99.6, and think they're better than everyone just because they have better grades.
-People who are exclusive, talk to some people and treat everyone else like *bleep*, not unlike a few people in this community I won't mention
-Really conservative and uneducated people
-Just stupid people

Myrmidon NSY said:
Glitchy said:
Hobbes said:
I say "hi" to everyone, but it's never with the intention to make them feel awkward :P if they don't reply after a couple of times I'll just desist.

Though the thing with the kid I'm talking about I KNOW he's doing it to be an ass because we are not on good terms with each other and he says it in the most annoying way possible. Basically he knows I hate him so he just does that to get on my nerves.
just report him, when that happens they will likely stop straight away or get punished
NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT THEY WILL JUST DO IT MORE.

Sorry for the caps.

That's just my experience with that.

People who think they're better than everyone else. Those people annoy the living daylights outta me.

I don't hate all the conservatives at my school, but the ones that have really been irritating me lately are the extreme, hypocritical ones who never shut up about how intolerant liberals are, yet have little to no respect for anyone who isn't their race, religion, or sexuality.

there's a kid from my school who's been harassing queer students on twitter
i have a theatre class with him and he called me a fag today
fun

Drift said:
-Just retarded people
Per MK, "retard" means anyone with a mental or physical handicap, eg eyesight issues, Dyslexia, etc so not liking people just because they're handicapped is pretty bad.

Adding to my list, young annoying groups who literally swarm you and force you to endure their horrible insults

eg "your shoes look like pasties"
"you live in a sewer"
"your nose is an onion"

DX

Sabre said:
Sub-Zero said:
Can we not use the word retard?

Curious, why are you not OK with using that word while regularly using the word 'insane'? Both are words that describe equally serious mental disability or illness.

Compare
Sub-Zero said:
Are you insane?
with
Sub-Zero said:
Are you retarded?
did you literally search through his posts just to find something to back your argument
you didn't do a very good job

apologies for using the word "retard" and if it offended anyone. I just meant plain stupid people and it wasn't supposed to mean anyone with a specific disability.

Sabre said:
Sub-Zero said:
Can we not use the word retard?

Curious, why are you not OK with using that word while regularly using the word 'insane'? Both are words that describe equally serious mental disability or illness.

Compare
Sub-Zero said:
Are you insane?
with
Sub-Zero said:
Are you retarded?

What does this have to do with anything? Also I like how you just edited the quote to make it seem like the words are interchangeable but you ended up giving the statements completely different meanings.

Oh, and don't fucking link to a quote that doesn't exist, especially if it can possibly be insulting. I don't like being slandered

2257 said:
The Pyro Guy said:
Per MK, "retard" means anyone with a mental or physical handicap, eg eyesight issues, Dyslexia, etc so not liking people just because they're handicapped is pretty bad.

mental retardation is a specific intellectual disability. calling someone retarded because theyre dyslexic or visually handicapped is a factual error
Sorry, that's just what I've been told. Researching it, yes you're right. My point still stands though.

All of them
Damn school kids, always whinging about people who go to school. Back in my day we had to tolerate everyone and THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL DAYS

My friend does that, and whenever he does I'm like "Shuddup Jared!"

The kids who get in trouble but have friends but meanwhile I'm nice and I don't have friends

The kids who cuss

The kids who ask "do you like <someones name>?"

The girls who run away from me even though I stopped doing awkward stuff last year

The ones that think I am gay which I am not. Fucking hate when they say that shit on a weekly basis. Also hate it when the same kids say I am similar to this one kid I hate. I hate that kid ever since he came to my school for being a pest and semi-copycat when I first met him. Won't go too personal on this for personal reasons.

Zant said:
The ones that think I am gay which I am not. [...] Also hate it when the same gay kids say I am similar to this one kid I hate.
are you saying this because they are actually homosexual or are you just stereotyping which already harms enough people (at least around here) and loosens the meaning of the word

Nozomi Toujou said:
Zant said:
The ones that think I am gay which I am not. [...] Also hate it when the same gay kids say I am similar to this one kid I hate.
are you saying this because they are actually homosexual or are you just stereotyping which already harms enough people (at least around here) and loosens the meaning of the word
I just called them gay as they are the ones that call me gay. I didn't mean to harm anyone for that.

EDIT: Removed gay

Back