Miitomo

I'm gonna be doing a silly Shroom section about this for May's issue but in order to kickstart it I need a pool of ideas first. I've already got my own but I just want to at least extend the opening for suggestions of any particular posts or miifotos or outfits that anyone thinks are the best or funny or anything. I guess you can dump them in this topic but in order to prevent this topic here from getting out of hand and turning into just a place for me to mine Shroom sections, I'd prefer you PM them to me

thanks to anyone who halps~

The answer to this will decide whether I download it or not. Do you have to have a Facebook or Twitter account to add friends? Also, can you add other Miis that aren't your own?

Charley Dietz said:
The answer to this will decide whether I download it or not. Do you have to have a Facebook or Twitter account to add friends? Also, can you add other Miis that aren't your own?
Yes to both (not VERY sure about the last one cause I haven't used the app but I believe you can add multiple Miis/for sure you can make one from scratch when you first set up the app)

i blew two weeks of mynintendo coins and about a week of miitomo coins for this one image

D9mtxjz.png

Twitter: @TinTinfinite
Mii: Justin

so far, i only have two friends

In a recent update, users can now invite friends via email, SMS or Line.

well I'm super late but my miitomo name is Mfan169, you can add me with my email (franklinreed01@gmail.com) or twitter (@TheBoulder4)

Metroid's anniversary was also relegated to only Miitomo

Well we only have 2 weeks of Miitomo left. I guess we should all enjoy these final weeks of the app before it closes down for good. (Message me if you want to add me)

DryBowzillaJP said:
I hope we can keep the outfits.
Although it'd be nice for Miifotos to stay as a seperate app, I might as well be drawing a lot more often if they're gonna be discontinued as well. Although it wouldn't be too fair to make them and the clothes only available to former Miitomo users, similarly to how the full selection of workshop items in Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars is only available to people who played the game when Miiverse was still active. (Thankfully I got everything in the workshop in advance, including the gold stuff)

I think all of our user data may vanish with the app, and we'll be forced to use a Mii from our 3DS, Wii U, or Nintendo Switch on My Nintendo.

Back