Survey for school

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
I have an assignment for school involving doing a survey for stuff, and I need 30 responses by the 16th, so if you guys could help fill it out it'd be appreciated

It's really quick and is only two questions

pls

fuck you nate this has no smarties
reeses
or skittles
ur taste in candy sucks
i filled it out anyway and chose twix its the next best one

Hershey's is literally just straight up chocolate. If you have had plain chocolate by itself, i guess that's good enough. But I think that doesn't matter. It wants you to decide of the following, which one has the best quality. So Hershey's probably wouldn't win anything for you

I've never had a Hershey's either

I developed a really bad dairy allergy towards the end of last year so I can't have most chocolate any more. Only ones I can really have now are really dark ones.

Also, is your school doing market research under the guise of homework like in those Simpsons episodes :P

I've never actually had Mars Bar or Toblerone so I went from the three on that list that I did actually have.

Btw you might notice that I put some low answers on the first question.

i have no idea what hershel's is and i havent eaten toblerone in forever so my answers may be a bit vague.

Hersheys is a brand so it's weird to see it alongside specific flavours/kinds of chocolate. Voted Hersheys though since they have some white chocolate and the others OFC don't.

So, I've only had two of the things on the final question.... Kit Kat for the win!

Stargatedalek said:
Hersheys is a brand so it's weird to see it alongside specific flavours/kinds of chocolate. Voted Hersheys though since they have some white chocolate and the others OFC don't.
Pretty sure it meant the various kinds of Hersheys chocolate bars, like cookies & cream vs. only chocolate vs. chocolate + almonds vs. chocolate + non-almonds, etc. Like how there's various flavours of Kit-Kats and Toblerones (dunno about the other ones, tho).

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Rhajat said:
fuck you nate this has no smarties

or skittles
well one: just about no one I know really likes smarties

and two: this was about chocolate
Canadian Smarties are chocolate and delicious.

But Kit-Kats and Toblerone are also delicious and I buy non-bar chocolates/candies in bulk anyway so no complaints.

I have a severe nut and peanut allergy, so half of the choices fly out of the window.

The expensive chocolates almost always bad for me. It's a fact. The "master chocolatiers" apparently don't want to cater towards a whole group of potential customers, leaving us with Hershey factory bars as our gourmet chocolate of choice.

I'm only allergic to peanuts, and it's still a pain, but whatever, there's enough tasty non-nut options out there (but I guess it helps that I prefer cheap stuff half the time anyway). Plus, if food makers catered to folks with allergies over the vast majorities of people without the dietary restrictions, we'd be eating nothing but vegetables, some fruits and poultry (and maybe mammal meat, depending on whether you want to include meat allergies induced by ticks bites). You can also charge more when you mix stuff into chocolate, so from an economic standpoint, they probably have more to gain by targeting the vast majority of folks who can have nuts (especially since a lot of allergic folks won't even buy nut-free options anyway if they make it in the same plant, and having dedicated nut-free plants isn't worth it for many makers).

Ill make a proper response to this later since Im at school, but for now:

I got enough responses, big props to the voters

Did anyone have any technical issues with the buttons on the first question? My data on that one is giving me well over 100% of results for whatever reason

Back