Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey try this poll!!!

Luigi all the way!

Go Luigi!
:luigi::luigi::luigi:

Gofer said:
Luigi,at least,he has a personality,unlike Mario.

Mario has a personality. He talks less, but still does. His personality is especially pronounced in the RPGs, as being very brave, honorable, etc.

So Mario, because I've always been a fan. Though I like Luigi a lot too.

Mario is also somewhat cocksure and arrogant, and sometimes has a bit of a temper. One of the funniest moments in SMRPG is when the young boy Gaz states Mario needs all the help he can get after Geno joins the team, and Mallow has to restrain Mario from punching the kid right in the face!

Didn't we have one of these before? Anyway, Luigi for me, he has some kind, like, charm or something; maybe its just that he's an underdog.

Also, Luigi has teh pimp slap, teh wavedashs, teh FIRE JUMP PUNTSH!!!11!1, and other stuff that Mario hasn't.

:mario:, he was the star of the first 3D video game I ever played (SM64).

Plus, he isn't a sissy coward. But that's what makes Luigi so funny :P

Meh. Tie. I don't reallly like either of them THAT much, I live for supporting characters (go toad)

Mario!...No,Luigi!......Uh..no,Mario!....Err...I mean Luigi!......Mario....Luigi..
ok,ok,Luigi for sure!......no,actually Mario....or Luigi....or Mario......Luigi...
no,wait,Mario is cooler....but Luigi is funnyer....well, Mario is strong.....But Luigi can be pretty strong too.......uuhhh......well,Luigi's Mansion is a awesome game........but so is Super Mario Sunshine.......Luigi can jum higher....and Mario is faster....both os them can use power-ups....uuhhhh.......Mario?....Luigi?.......err......

(ten minutes later)

OK, so it's a tie! Both brothers are awesome, I just can't choice one.

Luigi Is Cool

Back