What voices could you imagine...

RAP said:
When will Nintendo allow Mario characters to speak fully? (Besides Super Mario Sunshine... of course) Whenever you think about the character's appearance, and read the dialogue or text, it's like you actually hear a voice of that character. Hey, Rawk Hawk is basically a wrestler as a bird (think of the name, and the appearance). What kind of voice fits him the best? ;o
When Zelda characters speak fully.

As in never most likely.

Larry: A bit sneaky and suspicious sounding, also kiddy

Morton: A grumpy, thuggish voice

Wendy: Same as in the cartoons

Iggy: Nasally, nerdy-sounding

Roy: Same as in the cartoons

Lemmy: Immature, fast-talking

Ludwig: Very Austrian/German sounding

The thing that pisses me off the most about this topic is how the filler characters in the mario sports games (namely the humans in the handheld ones) get voices, even if they are just altered voice clips from main characters, and other characters that are much more important in the series like Kamek, Kammy, the Mario RPG partners etc will never have their own voices.

Easmo said:
The thing that pisses me off the most about this topic  is how the filler characters in the mario sports games (namely the humans in the handheld ones) get voices, even if they are just altered voice clips from main characters, and other characters that are much more important in the series like Kamek, Kammy, the Mario RPG partners etc will never have their own voices.
Riiight, cuz the partners in an obscure Square Enix made Mario game are huuugely important. And what game do you expect them to have voices in?

LarryTheCableGuy27 said:
Easmo said:
The thing that pisses me off the most about this topic is how the filler characters in the mario sports games (namely the humans in the handheld ones) get voices, even if they are just altered voice clips from main characters, and other characters that are much more important in the series like Kamek, Kammy, the Mario RPG partners etc will never have their own voices.
Riiight, cuz the partners in an obscure Square Enix made Mario game are huuugely important. And what game do you expect them to have voices in?

The obscure Square enix game are in... well, ONE game. But what about the other RPG partners? Paper Mario 1 and 2 for example.

They could have voices in a Mario Kart for example. I´d rather play as Kooper rather than freaking generic Dry bones, and I´d definitely buy the Mario sport game to feature Flurrie as a playable character.

I imagine you can´t put together those concepts, but that´s exactly what I don´t like, the fact that Nintendo seems to make separate versions of the same series that are supossed to be under a main name (Mario, in this case)

RAP said:
Hey, Rawk Hawk is basically a wrestler as a bird (think of the name, and the appearance). What kind of voice fits him the best? ;o

A combination of Hulk Hogan and Daffy Duck.

Back