Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moana

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Sing

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
2016 looks to be a good year for animated films. Which ones do you want to see?

Besides Norm and Ice Age 5, I kinda want to see all of these.

Edit: thanks for fixing my poll

I have to watch all those sequels. I'm morally obligated to.

anomalisa is 2015 tho

counting that, anomalisa im super excited for, im definitely looking forward to kubo (even though it's so white lol), and hopefully kung fu panda will be good

I know Anomalisa was 2015, but it was on like the last day or so.

So I'm counting it since most people probably didn't see it in the two days of 2015 it was theatrically released.

oh god why are they making a 5th ice age movie

at this rate the next ice age will happen and they'll still be churning these out. blue sky either make them direct-to-dvd or stop making them, please. give us a robots sequel for god's sake

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Kung Fu Panda 3 and Finding Dory. I want to be excited for Ratchet & Clank since I love their games, but that trailer just looks...bad. The jokes didn't hit off right and it just felt kiddy even by
R&C standards.

also kek at rovio making an angry birds 7 years after the game

Kung fu panda 3 and finding dory will probably be good.

Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper I want to like but video game movies are always trash for the most part

Of the list, the following interests me:

1) Little Prince: It looks to be an original take on the classic, and would love to see how it plays out.
2) Zootopia: Being that this is a Disney animated film, I would love to see this. Too bad I forgot to vote for it.
3) Kung Fu Panda 3: The first two films were great, so I anticipate this new chapter.
4) Moana: Again, a Disney animated film, so it interests me.

There are two obscure films (read: not on the poll above) that caught my interest, they are:
1) Little Door Gods: It's a Chinese film released on the New Year, but the fact that it's Chinese pleases me.
2) Animal Crackers: The premise is not necessarily new (Doraemon did this before), but the presentation looks new to make the premise feel different. Basically it's about tiny biscuits shaped like animals that transforms the eater into that animal.

Thanks for reading.

Spike Spiegel said:
oh god why are they making a 5th ice age movie

at this rate the next ice age will happen and they'll still be churning these out. blue sky either make them direct-to-dvd or stop making them, please. give us a robots sequel for god's sake
But who would be Fender? Dan Castellaneta?

DragonFreak said:
Asgore said:
So hyped for Finding Dory, you have no fucking idea
I think we all have a good idea.

And if you don't, what is wrong with you?
im not hyped for finding dory

i find it funny how people complain about pixar cranking out sequels to everything but for whatever reason i guess you guys are okay with finding dory

sure, it might be good, but there's a pretty great chance it's just going to be harping on people's nostalgia for finding nemo

Ice Age....5!?!

Should I even ask about Ice Age 2, 3, or 4? I mean people have to have watched them or else they wouldn't be making these.

I mean I didn't see them, but apparently some people did.

They are Blue Sky's three highest grossing movies.

Nabber said:
DragonFreak said:
Asgore said:
So hyped for Finding Dory, you have no fucking idea
I think we all have a good idea.

And if you don't, what is wrong with you?
im not hyped for finding dory

i find it funny how people complain about pixar cranking out sequels to everything but for whatever reason i guess you guys are okay with finding dory
People who complain about Pixar sequels =/= me

Nabber said:
sure, it might be good, but there's a pretty great chance it's just going to be harping on people's nostalgia for finding nemo
Queen Ellen would never let that happen. I BELIEVE!

Gamefreak75 said:
Ice Age....5!?!

Should I even ask about Ice Age 2, 3, or 4? I mean people have to have watched them or else they wouldn't be making these.
The only one that was bad was the 4th, which I guess doesn't really bode well for the 5th, but I like the first three enough I still want to see the 5th.

So, which of the films released have you seen so far?

Currently the only one I've seen is Ratchet and Clank. It was mediocre.

I kinda want to see The Angry Birds Movie. It's currently the highest-rated video game film on Rotten Tomatoes (the only one over 50%).

Zootopia is the only one.

Who else hyped for Koe no Katachi and Kimi no Na wa

hol up hol up

...there was an ice age 4?

Magikrazy said:
So, which of the films released have you seen so far?

None, I only really want to see Sausage Party though so lol

Gulillilliant said:
hol up hol up

...there was an ice age 4?

Yeah, It sucked compared to 1 and 3 (didn't like 2 personally)

does anyone know what that movie that had a trailer with a young girl on a small Asian/Pacific styled boat in like a storm or something. it looked interesting and it's supposed to come out this year iirc but I can't remember wtf it's title is. thought it might've been Moana but i'm not sure

edit: ok apparently Moana doesn't have a trailer yet so I seriously that's it

Back