What do you like to see in YouTube Poops

N

Nerdy Guy

People who like them, please tell me what you like about YouTube Poops. I want to know what people like in YouTube poops, cause I'm thinking about making some. Please help me.

Bard said:
I don't like YTPs.

Don't post then.

Try to think of something random, like Luigi going to make a sandwich, but he's out of motor oil to put on the sandwich, so he's gonna collect some by eating soil.

Oh wait...

Colgate hates people who YTP Dr. Rabbit...

... Like when WalrusGuy was banned.

Like Deeppercutt, use good editing, and add the word "Dinner" once/twice a video, but in good locations.

Such as:

*guy stares* *screen zoom in on his face; repeat 4 times* *"DINNER"*

And add random bleeping

If someone were to say "FIRE" for example, put a bleep just leaving a bit of the word begging "F-*bleep*"

Oh, and edit some scenes with paint

The King transforming into a giant monster and being defeated by an army of magic carpet guys.

OK, but ask for stuff I can do, I don't have Sony Vegas.

I made a Poop today, that uses the following:

A Mr. Men episode

Rick Roll

WTF Bomb

Falcon Punch

The Mario "Toast" Sound clip

Gannon's "DIE" sound clip

And possibly more...

Does that sound like a good Poop to you guys?

Nerdy Guy said:
OK, but ask for stuff I can do, I don't have Sony Vegas.

I made a Poop today, that uses the following:

A Mr. Men episode

Rick Roll

WTF Bomb

Falcon Punch

The Mario "Toast" Sound clip

Gannon's "DIE" sound clip

And possibly more...

Does that sound like a good Poop to you guys?
Link?

Free Loader said:
I despise the retarded things where they just play random clips at different speeds. The good YouTube poops are the ones that at least TRY to be funny.
Like the ones WalrusGuy makes?

Free Loader said:
I despise the retarded things where they just play random clips at different speeds. The good YouTube poops are the ones that at least TRY to be funny.

ugh, and then theres videos labeled "YTpoop:VERY FUNNY!!!!"

But they have only slowed down the entire clip without any editing otherwise.

Free Loader said:

Don't forget the ones that just plays random scene with filters applied to the Audio so it sound like ear-rape. (Example.)

Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:

Don't forget the ones that just plays random scene with filters applied to the Audio so it sound like ear-rape. (Example.)

Oh yeah, those are epic

Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:

wtflol

I watched one YTP that had a bunch of clips pasted together that were flashing by really quickly. No joke: there were at least 15 clips per second; I got a migraine from it, and turned it off immediately.

Overall, if you make a YTP, I'd suggest not trying to make it induce seizures.

Back