User Match Game: A continuous series with no episodes (also signups)

Natalie J.

I have no mouth, but I must traffic.
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
Get ready to match the stars!

(The star-studded) Match Game '78 is a classic game of "dumb questions and dumb answers"; I read off a fill-in-the-blank question, you answer it and try to match each other.

1. Don't steal another person's answer. You can send each other your answers, but don't steal them.
2. When I have all the answers, I'll ask the current contestant for their answer.
3. A match between contestant and star is worth one point, but the stars matching each other is no good.
4. Whoever has the most points after two rounds wins. Should a tie happen, there will be a tiebreaker round.

Here's a diagram of the "seating" and order of revealing answers.

|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|

The showing of answers starts from the top left and continues to the bottom right. The places will be chosen in order of signing up. For example (using MarioFan, LuigiFan, WarioFan [sorry twins], PeachFan, BowserFan, and DKFan for lack of better examples):

|_|_|_|
|_|M|_|

|L|_|_|
|_|M|_|

|L|_|W|
|_|M|_|

|L|_|W|
|P|M|_|

|L|B|W|
|P|M|_|

|L|B|W|
|P|M|D|

Each Star will get an initial depending on their username (i.e. Roy Koopa = R).

I'll need 6 stars and a few contestants, pr'y about 3-5.

Stars:
1. Magikrazy
2. Tucky

Contestants:

And off we go.

In case you're wondering, I'm doing this because I couldn't get quite enough people to continue ULMAD.

|_|_|_|
|_|M|_|

This is what you want?

Sign me up for a star 8)

I'll give you T when we choose seats, ok?

Tucky why don't you just choose now, ok?

Having star signups choose when they sign up won't be as complicated, so choose your seat when you sign up.

No, what I'd planned was after all the stars signed up they'd choose seats. You chose one in your signup, and really I'd like to have an idea of what it would look like irl.

Back