Infoboxes

Yeah, eventually, after the RPGs are up to date, like I said earlier:

Walkazo said:
Shaggy said:
Thanks, that was splendid! So, what about {{PM Moves}} (template:PM Moves), should it be redesigned as well?
Yeah, and there's a few other extra RPG infoboxes floating around that'll need to get updated too. But I'd kinda like to focus on getting the bosses/enemies all up to date first, or at least get within spitting distance of being done, before adding to the workload.

And after the RPGs, there are other series' templates that will be worth looking into, like Template:Mgtt-infobox. Although in other cases, it'll be better to keep the standard Template:Infobox style, with the dark, square borders (the main reason I kept the borders round and pale for the RPG enemyboxes was because of the horizontal stacking - for vertical forms, I like the dark, square versions much better, but wanted the two forms consistent; but even now, I'm not 100% sure about either choice).

Awesome, they look great, thanks! The only real change I made was making the TTYD image column 180px, the same width as all the tattle pics, since no need for the extra space on wider screens (I did the same thing with SPM, due to fixed catch card widths). Also, PM has float:top while TTYD has float:center, but I kinda wonder if neither are needed, since the tables span the whole page and have an entire section to themselves? That's a really minor thing, tho.

Walkazo said:
Also, PM has float:top while TTYD has float:center, but I kinda wonder if neither are needed, since the tables span the whole page and have an entire section to themselves?
There are just three valid values for float: left, right, none (default). In the case of this table being of 100% width, float is not needed in any way.

Makes sense, given the function of float. I've removed all the non-functioning floats from the horizontal modes of the infoboxes and from the two bestiaries.

Back