The Simsons movie

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Have you ever seen it? I have and it's Laugh Out Loud hillarious!

I haven't seen it. In comparison to the series, it didn't really look that great.

Stooben Rooben said:
I haven't seen it. In comparison to the series, it didn't really look that great.
The series sucks nowadays. I don't see why Fox doesn't just pull the plug already.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
The series sucks nowadays. I don't see why Fox doesn't just pull the plug already.
I haven't watched the show since...season 11, I think it was. Seriously, after 20 years, I think the show has lived long enough.

Eh, shouldn't the title say Simpsons and not Simsons?

I found it okay. Not a favourite, though.

Back on topic:

The movie had a few parts that might of given it an R rating, like at one part, when Bart is skateboarding naked, (according to Wikipedia) you can see his ding-dong if you look closely. (I guess there's child molseters at Wikipedia.) And also Homer gives the finger at one point of the movie, but it's uncencored.

But somehow it just got a PG-13 rating...

Nerdy Guy said:
Back on topic:

The movie had a few parts that might of given it an R rating, like at one part, when Bart is skateboarding naked, (according to Wikipedia) you can see his ding-dong if you look closely. (I guess there's child molseters at Wikipedia.) And also Homer gives the finger at one point of the movie, but it's uncencored.

I saw the movie, you don't have to look closely. x_x

ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Back on topic:

Nerdy, watch the movie before you critisise it, kk?

ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Back on topic:

I am officially not watching this movie.

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Back on topic:

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE
But Spider Pig made it all worthwhile.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Back on topic:

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE
But Spider Pig made it all worthwhile.
I doubt that.

Oompa Loompa said:
Back on topic:

1: It barely looks like one.
2: It's not sexual in any way.

Snowstalker said:
1: It barely looks like one.
2: It's not sexual in any way.

And it appears for a whooping total of 1 second.

Back