Marioverse Battle #1: Petey Piranha vs. King Boo!

Who do you want to win this week?

• Petey Piranha

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Boo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Hello, it's me Paper Jorge!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario and Luigi are seen in a stadium talking.

Mario: Hello, people! It's me and my annoying brother!

Luigi: HEY!!!

Mario: We are hosting the Marioverse Battles, where characters from the Mario games, will fight!

Luigi: Each week, we will ask everyone who they want to fight-they can choose out of two characters!

Mario: And after one of the characters, gets defeated, the winner will move, to the next round!

Luigi: Yes, and you can vote right now, who you want to be the winner in the battles!

This Week's Fighters:

Petey Piranha A giant Piranha Plant, who will not stop fighting, until the enemy is defeated.

King Boo A ghost, who is undefeatable...or is he?

Mario: So, who do you want to win? Vote now, and by the end of the week, Jorge will see who has the most votes, write a story about both characters fighting, and then the character who won, wil fight another character and blah, blah! So, this week who do you want to win?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fight has ended! No more voting!

Life is hard.

ZOMG Ripoff of Roy's Fighting Arena from Lemmy's Land!!!

I'm going for King Boo, he can breathe fire and turn invisible Petey has no chance. This place is also kinda similar to that old Nintendoland Deathmatches website.

Sir Grodus said:
I'm going for King Boo, he can breathe fire and turn invisible Petey has no chance. This place is also kinda similar to that old Nintendoland Deathmatches website.

Yeah, this place is similar to a bunch of sites I know...

Why would Petey Piranha fight King Boo anyway? I mean they are best
friends. As you can see in Mario Kart Double Dash!!, and Mario Superstar Baseball. I know it's just a poll, but it still makes no sense why they would
fight.

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
Why would Petey Piranha fight King Boo anyway? I mean they are best
friends. As you can see in Mario Kart Double Dash!!, and Mario Superstar Baseball. I know it's just a poll, but it still makes no sense why they would
fight.

Well, it's just a question, you know.

I do not know why they want to fight thought...maybe I'll add more info about them, why they want to fight.

Well, why they're fighting shouldn't matter here. Just know that they're fighting, and the question is who would win. This way we can have battles like Mario vs. Luigi and such.

porplemontage said:
Well, why they're fighting shouldn't matter here. Just know that they're fighting, and the question is who would win. This way we can have battles like Mario vs. Luigi and such.

Yeah, what Steve said.

Even if I would hate my favorite heroes fighting.

King Boo would phase out (go invisible) and Petey would use his force to go right through him and into a wall, thus defeating him in one move.

Wayoshi said:
King Boo would phase out (go invisible) and Petey would use his force to go right through him and into a wall, thus defeating him in one move.

Could happen, but I'm making it more exciting than that...

Monty Mole said:
King Boo only needs to have the Mustard of DOOM to defeat Petey.

Uh, I mean, I HAVE FURY! *disappears*

King Boo doesn't need that to win...

Fawful those.

Mario and his annoying brother (Luigi) are seen in the headquarters where Petey and Boo are practicing for the big fight. Mario is interviewing Petey Piranha and Luigi is interviewing King Boo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario: Hello folks I'm here with Petey Piranha at 6:30 interviewing him!

Petey: RAWR!!!

Mario: How do you feel fighting your best friend?

Petey: RAWR! (Well, I don't really like it, but I want the trophy!!!)

Mario: What do you feel about more people voting fore King Boo than you?

Petey: RAWR :evil: :evil: ! (ANGRY :evil: :evil: !)

Mario: One last question: What attacks are ya gonna use?

Petey: RAWR! (Goop!)

Mario: Cool.

Luigi: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

King Boo: I'M NOT SCARY :evil: !

Luigi: Uhh...yes you...are. Question 1: How do you feel about fighting your best-

King Boo: Don't like it but I want the trophy.

Luigi: How-

King Boo: Very happy that everyone votes for me.

Luigi:

King Boo: I have a special trick hidden under my sleeve.

Luigi: MOMMY! HE'S SCARY!

King Boo: :shock: You're weird.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there you have some information about Petey and King Boo! Remember to join us on Saturday for the fight!

Two more days left and you will see the battle! Anyone, who hasn't voted, vote now!

Oh, and King Boo is going to win if no one stops him!

The battle is here!

PeteyPiranha.jpg

Mario and Luigi are seen kin the stadium.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario: Here's the battle!

Petey Piranha and King Boo come onstage.

Petey: RAWR! (I'm sorry I have to do this my dear friend.)

King: I'm sorry too, Petey but we have to fight...AND I WANT THE TROPHY!

Mario:AND FIGHT!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luigi: Petey starts the fight by spinning around and around!

Mario: Causing tornados! King Boo has to do something!

King: I can disappear!

King Boo disappears, and the tornadoes do not harm him. He appears again.

Petey: RAWR :twisted: :twisted: ! (TAKE THIS!)

Luigi: Petey throws goop at King Boo and...

Mario: The goop makes Piranha Plants grow! The Piranhs Plants start biting King Boo!

King: Oh no you don't!

Mario: King Boo disappears!

Petey: Rawr? (Where he go?)

Suddenly a Bowser Robot comes onstage. He is bigger than 50 Petey Piranhas.

King Boo from inside robot: PREPARE TO BE SQUISHED!

The Bowser robot jumps on Petey Piranha, defeating him.

Mario: The battle is over! King Boo is the winner!

Luigi: Was bringing a robot on stage allowed?
King Boo wins, and goes to the next round!

Back