Who do you want in the next Mario Kart game?

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Title says most. You can also remove characters.

I'd say...

King K. Rool (He appeared in Super Mario Sluggers (Is that its title?), so he might appear...)

Xananab (A favorite character of mine who appeared in two games, but as an auctual one in his debut.)

A Kritter (Shmaybe.)

A Shy Guy (SRSLY)

ROB (He should appear to make up for the removed characters...)

Kirby (I wish.)

Larry Koopa (Bring the Koopalings back!)

Lemmy Koopa (My favorite Koopaling.)

MissingNo. (The least likely to make it in...)

A Rex (I want one...)

The ones who must be removed...

All babies other than BM and BL. (Srsly.)

Free Loader said:
I'd like to see less babies and more spinoff characters. Specifically some WarioWare characters, although I know it's unlikely(probably more likely to be Mona or something), I'd like to see Ashley and Red(THREE TIMES AS FAST). I have to agree with you on Xananab and K. Rool, although I doubt Xananab will get in, K. Rool could. Kirby would also be pretty FTW, but we'll leave that for Super Smash Karts...
QFT on the WarioWare part and Super Smash Karts.

Free Loader said:
I'd like to see less babies and more spinoff characters. Specifically some WarioWare characters, although I know it's unlikely(probably more likely to be Mona or something), I'd like to see Ashley and Red(THREE TIMES AS FAST). I have to agree with you on Xananab and K. Rool, although I doubt Xananab will get in, K. Rool could. Kirby would also be pretty FTW, but we'll leave that for Super Smash Karts...
I agree with that whole statement.

Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
I agree with that whole statement.

Yes.

People I would add-

BOB-OMB, he deserves respect. ???

King bob-omb! :rolleyes:

Mega Man!

People I would remove-

DAISY. THAT TOMGIRL! :mad:

Oh, there'd be an unlockable cotumes thing, so Dry Bowser is no more...

... Than a costume of Bowser.

supermario900 said:
How about Goomba? Koopa was in Mario Kart Wii. So maybe goomba. DK Jr. They have Bowser Jr., but not DK Jr.
1. Goombas ar obstacles, but what would replace them?

2. We have Diddy Kong...

The Koopalings need more recognition.

Some changes:

Get rid of the Thunder Cloud (not the thunderbolt)
Change the blue shell to the way it was in MK64
Some new items?
Return of Boo
Mission Mode
FFA Balloon Battles
Character-specific karts/bikes

Lightweight:

Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach
Toad
Toadette
Toadsworth
Koopa Troopa
Dry Bones
Shy Guy
Goomba

Middleweight:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Birdo
Bowser Jr.
Kamek
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong

Heavyweight:

Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
King K. Rool
Petey Piranha
King Boo
Rosalina
Funky Kong
Cranky Kong

I would want Dry Bowser the Koopalings Bowser Jr. some of the babies and :wario: :waluigi: Rosalina and :mario: :luigi: :yoshi: :peach: :koopa: :daisy: :toad:. Only if Geno belong to Nintendo it would be pretty cool if he could be in Mario Kart.

They need all the characters that appeared in all the mario karts. Tiny Kong, Toadsworth, and the return of DK Jr. But knowing Nintendo, they won't put him in......

And Toodles. She didn't appear in a lot of games......"GOES TO WIKI".......

Only in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door....

I have only seen her in paper version.
Not the newer version.

They need Dixie Kong too. A noki, goomba, pianta, and kamek. In mario Kart wii they have Dry bones and Koopa. There not that famous like Mario. So Nintendo might just put those in. Maybe not Toodles or DK Jr. But i want them. You should also be able to change your color like in Mario Super Sluggers.

I still don't know what "oic" means.

I hope there's less babies in the next MK game...

... And every other spin-off what-so-ever.

Back