How do you die from the thingy above?

When I check the dictionary for the meaning of that word, I walk into a pole and die from internal bleeding.

Helium

Inhaling too much, (I'm pretty sure breathing in too much Helium can cause serious problems).

:dk

I'm not exactly sure how you die from that was you get stuck to it as that one god guy was so much of a lazy ass that he can't replace the moon or whatever.

An innocent bystander.

Lario said:
Having it stuffed down your throat/getting impaled by it.

:posh:

That can't happen if it's harmless.

He spills tea all over me, and I die from the heat.

Again, a harmless object.

I trip over it and fall on a pillow. I fall asleep and get stabbed by a madman. The hospital overdoses me on painkillers while I'm getting better.

Baseball cards.

Some villain known as the Baseball Card Collector invents a Baseball Card Gun which the ammo is a bunch of cards he already has. He shoots you with it, slicing your body apart.

An Ice Cream Cone.

Somebody hopes that I like Mudkipz. I however don't, and therefore he beats me up until I fall unconscious. When I'm unconscious, some fat guy who thinks I'm a doormat jumps on me in order to get the dirt off his shoes, and I die from being crushed.

Mineral wool

My brain explodes from trying to figure out what that is.

〒 (Whatever this thing is)

A pogo stick (however you spell it), it, with someone on it falls on me, damaging my brain beyond recovery.

A very sharp Herring and the mightiest tree in the forrest.

The tree falls on the herring and I call the hospital. I get hit by the ambulance.

Sarah Palin

Back