What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happen to you.

I just had a really high laugh at school

..'

1-Up Shroom said:
I embarrassed my self in class today :-[
I was in Science class and it was the end of the period and the Teacher asks me if I want to join the group because they were have a discuss and she saw me all alone aswell. I shook my head no and everyone laughed at me. :'(

1-Up Shroom said:
1-Up Shroom said:
I embarrassed my self in class today :-[
I was in Science class and it was the end of the period and the Teacher asks me if I want to join the group because they were have a discuss and she saw me all alone aswell. I shook my head no and everyone laughed at me. :'(

...so why didnt you make that one post?

1-Up Shroom said:
I want to lazy thats why. :(
:'( Now I just embarrassed myself again. :-[ Sorry I am not that good at english grammer so please excuse my english. :-[

I really meant to say was that, I was too lazy to write it. :P

Toadbert101 said:
I bent down to put a bag on the floor, and my pizza fell off the tray and onto the floor.

lolowned
Did you get another pizza? ???

That happen to me once. But it was at school. My pizza slide off the tray and landed on the floor. :'(

1-Up Shroom said:
That happen to me once. But it was at school. My pizza slide off the tray and landed on the floor. :'(

A similar thing happened to me once. I was tired and held the box sidelong, so my pizza fell out of it.

Okay back then, at lunch I was organizing my tater tots into rows, my friend started to laugh and call me OCD freak for fun. Then a few days later, at science class she mention my OCDness to the science teacher. After that the Science check backback to see if anything was organized (I don't know why?). My face turned so red. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

1-Up Shroom said:
Okay back then, at lunch I was organizing my tater tots into rows, my friend started to laugh and call me OCD freak for fun. Then a few days later, at science class she mention my OCDness to the science teacher. After that the Science check backback to see if anything was organized (I don't know why?). My face turned so red. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

OCD = ?

Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

OCD = ?
Obsessive compulsive disorder.

Back