What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happen to you.

Smartass27 said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Okay back then, at lunch I was organizing my tater tots into rows, my friend started to laugh and call me OCD freak for fun. Then a few days later, at science class she mention my OCDness to the science teacher. After that the Science check backback to see if anything was organized (I don't know why?). My face turned so red. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

OCD = ?
Obsessive compulsive disorder.

oic

A day ago. My litter bro was writing a letter and he spell a few words wrong. Then I ended up saying, "you spelled 21 wrong." :-[

My bro wrote twenty-one like this -> 21 and I said it was spelled wrong. But it's not. :-[

I was walking out of school and I slipped on some ice and made some huge stomp to keep my balance, then I took another step and fell right on my ass. Everyone around me was laughing at me. :-[

Smartass27 said:
I was walking out of school and I slipped on some ice and made some huge stomp to keep my balance, then I took another step and fell right on my ass. Everyone around me was laughing at me. :-[
Today I saw a girl who slipped on ice.

1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:

I slipped on ice, like 2 weeks ago.

Somehow I got a giant hole in the skin on my leg, and its still healing.

Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Smartass27 said:

I slipped on ice, like 2 weeks ago.

Somehow I got a giant hole in the skin on my leg, and its still healing.
Ouch.

I almost slipped on ice today.

Well, I know what would.....

If I bought a XBOX360 game but then I realize I don't have a XBOX360

I HATE THE XBOX 360!

Clay Mario said:

I HATE THE XBOX 360!
Oh no. :-\

Clay Mario said:

I HATE THE XBOX 360!
The 360 pwns the Wii.

Clay Mario said:

I HATE THE XBOX 360!
Just like the time I actually won Rock Band for a school fair raffle... but my parents didn't let me buy an xbox. D:

Like two years ago when I was heading to my house, I slipped on ice and land on my back. My consin was laughing at me... :-\

1-Up Shroom said:
Like two years ago when I was heading to my house, I slipped on ice and land on my back. My consin was laughing at me... :-\
That's your most embarrasing experience ever? You must have a good life, then.

It isn't me, but once during field day at my elementary school, one of my friends was going down a plastic slide, and then his pants got caught on some velcro on the slide, and came off entirely. We all lol'd.

In the past, On one of the proposal in Mario Wiki I wrote Per Y-S instead of S-Y and S-Y wrote something on the comments section. He wrote "Hey Grapes who is the Y-S. I would like to meet him one day. :D" and SR wrote "ROFL." That was so embarrassing. :-[ :-[ :-[

On Dec 17,08 it was snow outside and I went outside with sandals to buy chips from the corner store. (I think people were laughing at me. ) :-[
(From first page)
That's the most embarrassing thing that happen to me.

1-Up Shroom said:
In the past, On one of the proposal in Mario Wiki I wrote Per Y-S instead of S-Y and S-Y wrote something on the comments section. He wrote "Hey Grapes who is the Y-S. I would like to meet him one day. :D" and SR wrote "ROFL." That was so embarrassing. :-[ :-[ :-[
Hey, I remember that. :D

Re:Share embarrassing things that happen to you here.

Jackie Chan said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Hey, I remember that. :D
You do.... :eek:

That was just sooooo embarrassing... :-[

Back