What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happen to you.

Smiley The Hun

I accidentally whored shoulders
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
Anything
Well I wanted to start a new topic. :)

In the past, On one of the proposal in Mario Wiki I wrote Per Y-S instead of S-Y and S-Y wrote something on the comments section. He wrote "Hey Grapes who is the Y-S. I would like to meet him one day. :D" and SR wrote "ROFL." That was so embarrassing. :-[ :-[ :-[

On Dec 17,08 it was snow outside and I went outside with sandals to buy chips from the corner store. (I think people were laughing at me. ) :-[

And today I was playing Animal Crossing City Folk and I gave my character a red turpin and shee ate it and I didn't mean to do that. So I ended up screaming and my mum look at me weird. Next my little bro come out of nowhere saying the red turnip went to haven. :-[

1-Up Shroom said:

In the past, On one of the proposal in Mario Wiki I wrote Per Y-S instead of S-Y and S-Y wrote something on the comments section. He wrote "Hey Grapes who is the Y-S. I would like to meet him one day. :D" and SR wrote "ROFL." That was so embarrassing. :-[ :-[ :-[

On Dec 17,08 it was snow outside and I went outside with sandals to buy chips from the corner store. (I think people were laughing at me. ) :-[

And today I was playing Animal Crossing City Folk and I gave my character a red turpin and shee ate it and I didn't mean to do that. So I ended up screaming and my mum look at me weird. Next my little bro come out of nowhere saying the red turnip went to haven. :-[
ROFL
XD

This morning I was shaking up my orange juice for breakfast, and it had a cap that pops off.

Forcible shaking + Juice inside + crappy cap = Mess.

Yeah. It made my baby brother laugh though. :P

1-Up Shroom said:

http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:Proposals/Archive_10#Merge_Goomba_with_bellhop_goomba :P

InfectedShroom said:
This morning I was shaking up my orange juice for breakfast, and it had a cap that pops off.

That happen to me once. :-[

Also one time I was playing Mario Kart Wii and I unlock the second outfit for my Mii, I started to say "Dressie dressie I got a little dressies for my Mii!" My little brother was dieing of laughter. :-[ :P

InfectedShroom said:

My brother did that. Except with salad dressing. In the den. It was hilarious.

I got emberrsed when I once typed "Nersy_Guy" instead of Nerdy_Guy for my chat nick name.

Toadbert101 said:
I joined the Referata Userpedia
Die.

On the wiki, the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me (twice), is that when I went to reply to someone on their talk page, I ended up putting the message...on their userpage. x_x

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Die.

On the wiki, the most embarrassing thing that has happened to me (twice), is that when I went to reply to someone on their talk page, I ended up putting the message...on their userpage. x_x
XD

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Die.

That happen to another sysop too. :P

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Die.

Hah, you think thats bad.

I tried to message Steve but accidentally messaged Wayo somehow.

Ah, my noob days...

Ok. A girl in my class said she loved me. I hate her. Then she went around telling everyone. At lunch my friends were saying to me, "Dude, Mandy loves you." But now she is mad at everybody in our class. Yippe she's gone forever!!!!!!!!! I hope she moves back to Indiana!

Toad48 said:
Ok. A girl in my class said she loved me. I hate her. Then she went around telling everyone. At lunch my friends were saying to me, "Dude, Mandy loves you." But now she is mad at everybody in our class. Yippe she's gone forever!!!!!!!!! I hope she moves back to Indiana!
o_0

Toadbert101 said:
I seem to do a lot of stupid things at school, somehow. σ_σ

I do it on purpose.

I can't remember any certain occasion right now, but one time, I was going to say "chili dog", but my voice just went all squeaky.

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
I seem to do a lot of stupid things at school, somehow. σ_σ

I do it on purpose.

I can't remember any certain occasion right now, but one time, I was going to say "chili dog", but my voice just went all squeaky.
BUT THE THING IS, I DONT DO IT ON PURPOSE

Shocker

Lolz.
:-[ One time I was dancing and my sister popped out of nowhere and started laughing, my face turned red. I called her a hater. I'll get her back one day Muajajajajajaja! ;D

Toadbert101 said:
Ive had a series of dreams where Ive had no pants.

Its embarrasing in the dreams, although I dont ever know how I end up with no pants.
That's weird. :shifty:

Toadbert101 said:
Ive had a series of dreams where Ive had no pants.

Its embarrasing in the dreams, although I dont ever know how I end up with no pants.

A lot of people seem to do that, but I've never dreamt it.

(I used the Commonwealth spelling hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Every time I have that dream, I keep thinking "Oh, crap! This time it's for real!"
It wasn't until the most recent one I got them back.

Back