Request for 'Shroom article edits

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
This is the topic where anybody who does not have the permissions to edit 'Shroom articles on the wiki can request changes to be made. If you see anything that you think needs to be fixed or addressed, please feel free to post about it here.

Hello, I found a glitch in New Super Mario Bros Wii and I wanted to add it to the glitch page on Mario Wiki.
https://youtu.be/FZmBmZRxxmc YouTube vid of glitch in action (Made by me)

Ndymario said:
Hello, I found a glitch in New Super Mario Bros Wii and I wanted to add it to the glitch page on Mario Wiki.
Wrong board. And some of the table headings in the Monthly Report sections I wrote have the wrong month labeled. (i.e. May-June when it's meant to be June-July) Most of this is found in Issue 100 and prior and in Issue 104 as well. I can do it myself anyway.

Ndymario said:
This isn't the correct thread for that. This is the thread it would go in, but it's not actually locked unless you're not autoconfirmed, and I'm pretty sure that the wiki does not cover cheat-only glitches.

I've noticed that The 'Shroom Calendar says that Issue 105 is coming out on December 19, even though it's supposed to say December 26. Can someone update it please? Thanks!

Good catch, I'll fix that as soon as I get home.

Regarding the Sign Up page why are there "Position is Vacant" words next to blank empty sections strewn all over? Any particular reason?

^Aware of it, plan to sort it out. I've been asleep for the past 10 hours.

The Imprisoned said:
The Sign-up page needs to be updated to reflect the recent issue
Uh, there's been an issue?

Hosnowka Kosaka said:
The Pyro Guy said:
The Imprisoned said:
The Sign-up page needs to be updated to reflect the recent issue
Uh, there's been an issue?
Issue as in issue number of the 'Shroom, not, like, issue as in problem.
Oh, okay. Phew

The Sign Up page doesn't account for Issue 127 yet (i.e. Picross is still listed as vacant)

Ah, greb, a capitalization error in the Picross for Issue 130 (first paragraph, "Nintendo Switch" is "nintendo Switch", which makes my section, like, unreadable). If someone can fix that, please do so.

There's a link to a deleted page in the Featured section under Pipe Plaza; [[MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature|unfeatured]] can be replaced with [[MarioWiki:Featured articles#Unfeaturing articles|unfeatured]]

Time Turner said:
There's a link to a deleted page in the Featured section under Pipe Plaza; [[MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature|unfeatured]] can be replaced with [[MarioWiki:Featured articles#Unfeaturing articles|unfeatured]]

Fixed

Strategy Wing staff notes, issue 132

It says that I tied Y876 for SOTM, but (I’ll admit it) he got four more votes than me. All that needs to be changed is the 1st rank next to my section (should be 2nd).

I have the permissions, but I didn’t write the Staff Notes, so I didn’t change it myself.

Camwoodstock said:
Ah, greb, a capitalization error in the Picross for Issue 130 (first paragraph, "Nintendo Switch" is "nintendo Switch", which makes my section, like, unreadable). If someone can fix that, please do so.

Sorry for the late reply, but I'd just recommend asking Glowsquid or Mario jc to promote you to shroomwriter to get the permissions to edit your sections, if you haven’t already.

YFJ said:
Strategy Wing staff notes, issue 132

It says that I tied Y876 for SOTM, but (I’ll admit it) he got four more votes than me. All that needs to be changed is the 1st rank next to my section (should be 2nd).

I have the permissions, but I didn’t write the Staff Notes, so I didn’t change it myself.

If it's a blatant mistake like that, you can go ahead and correct (maybe if it's not someone else's section, though). Fixed it.

My userpage link is broken in the Poll Committee Discussion in one of the polls. It's pasted directly from the Archives, so I have no idea why.

It's not urgent but I would like it fixed for professionalism's sake

The ongoing talk page proposals section in Pipe Plaza is incorrectly credited, as the ''Decide what image to use for Bowser Jr.'s infobox'' is credited to be made by Doc von Schmeltwick when it was made by Waluigi Time, and the 'Add a New Pages template on the main page.'' is credited to be made by Doc von Schmeltwick, when it was made by myself.

Quick question: How do you get a spot on the 'Shroom?

Here's the Idea I had: LJS gives his opinion on your opinion.

Basically, I talk about your opinion. EX: If I like it, My thoughts on it, etc.

I was thinking about it, then I realized I needed to get a spot.

So, How do I get one?

Marchionne Evangelisti said:
Quick question: How do you get a spot on the 'Shroom?

Here's the Idea I had: LJS gives his opinion on your opinion.

Basically, I talk about your opinion. EX: If I like it, My thoughts on it, etc.

I was thinking about it, then I realized I needed to get a spot.

So, How do I get one?
didn't we already tell you this

you have to write up an application and send it to ludwigvon

Back