Issue 104

Lately, the issues have been coming out in the evening or Sunday.

E: although, SMB is online so he might be posting the new issue soon.

Cahoots Is Spelled With A C said:
Lately, the issues have been coming out in the evening or Sunday.

E: although, SMB is online so he might be posting the new issue soon.
Oh, OK. Thanks! Not that I'm rushing him...

the issue is in the progress of being prepared for today's release

I erm, can't see the images. In the fake news. On issue 104.

(i will never know what and how my questions were asked unless you fixitfixitfixit)

he cannot contain himself, he's eager for my response

I'm so flattered :birdo:

KoopartolBB said:
I erm, can't see the images. In the fake news. On issue 104.

(i will never know what and how my questions were asked unless you fixitfixitfixit)
It's because The 'Shroom is just being put up. They'll fix it later.

No pressure, but why is my Poll Committee Discussion not in Pipe Plaza? It may just not be up yet, but I need to make sure. I have some important remarks to make.

Yeah guys please can you just let this thread be created by the proper people instead of just jumping on it to flood it with complaints that are easily answered by the assumed "it's not completely up yet" and the solution of "wait for it to be completely up".

If the issue is fully posted and something's still broken, then is the time to point it out.

Some patience is appreciated and it helps them not feel super rushed. Thx :bowser:

per anton pretty much, please don't add additional stress to the already hard-working directors otherwise they will explode.

then the issue will never be posted

GBAToad said:
per anton pretty much, please don't add additional stress to the already hard-working directors otherwise they will explode.

then the issue will never be posted

That would not be good.

Headline: "Director Detonates After Being Told Polls Are Not in Perfect Condition"

Viper26 said:
Did I got kicked out?

Of what? Your article seems to be up.

Viper26, I made it clear that you are banned from The 'Shroom for three months. I can post the private message I sent you publicly, but I'd rather spare you from that embarrassment. If it wasn't clear enough: stop posting in The 'Shroom board and editing our articles on the wiki.

Viper26 said:
Did I got kicked out?

You have been fired.

You received a PM about this a couple hours ago, detailing the reasons. You should probably actually read it.

In any case, the issue has not been released yet, so I'd apprecciate it if you reserved judgment until after everything has been fully uploaded. The shroom staff will let you know once that has happened.

In the meantime, please be patient. I don't want to have to prematurely lock this discussion down.

Sorry I couldn't get Monthly Inquisition in again, unlike last time I missed (was late), I was too caught up in stuff to finish my section. You'd think it's a bi-monthly section, but it's not.

you can always make it bimonthly if your workload is consistently too large

(either way thats fine dont worry about it)

for those wondering why the issue is taking so long to come out this month, there's been a fair bit of, errr... drama going on that's taken a lot of our attention. Really bad timing.

fake news continues its streak of being consistently hilarious
such good writers atm

Back