Class Of 3000

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Does anyone watch "Class Of 3000"? I do! I think that Philly Phil and Eddy
are the best because in one episode Eddy says: If one of us has to pee,
do we all have to pee? And in at least two episodes Philly Phil has actually
farted and said something like that wasn't my phone. And the others back
away! :lol: Also in another episode when Little 'D Sniffs the air and says
I don't think that's love. Then Philly Phil says sorry! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched the one with the allusion to Donkey Kong, out of obsessive habit of seeing anything with a Mario reference.

The show itself is... decent, if you can get past every student being a cliche or stereotype(The nerd, the rich snob, the tomboyish girl, the ditzy southerner, etc.), and tending to only display traits of their character's archetype. It's not bad... Just... Not great either.

PPL, I find your rants somewhat hard to understand and I've never seen the show your refering too.

Sir Grodus said:
PPL, I find your rants somewhat hard to understand and I've never seen the show your refering too.

I agree, The only thing I understand about your post,Petey,is that you're talking about a TV show that I don't know and saying someting about fart joke.

Watched it once. Turned it off 10 minutes in.

I've outgrown the Cartoon Network (except, of course, for Invader Zim :P)

eeeeerrrrrrr.....what?

*walks away slowly*

This show should burn in fiery pits of lava. I mean seriously, it has THE MOST annoyhing songs. One of the songs is just somebody saying crayon over and over again. My sister loves this show, and I beg her to change it. It has the worst plots, and jokes. How can you liek this show?!?

Well.... anything beats Phil of the Future......

ultimatetoad said:
Well.... anything beats Phil of the Future......

True.

That show look lame, but it can't be worst that “My Gym partner is a Monkey”.

It looks kinda stupid to me, also, but I bet I could think of some dumber shows... like Teletubbies or something.

Cartoon Network is losing all the good shows and is getting new stupid one. What ever happened to Courage the Courdly Dog? That show was AWESOME!

Courage gave me the creeps. I've never really thought that CN had any good shows... except maybe Dexter's Lab.

YellowYoshi398 said:
It looks kinda stupid to me, also, but I bet I could think of some dumber shows... like Teletubbies or something.

Hell, at least Tellietubbies is good for BABIES.... a 1 yr. old wil get bored with Phil of the Future.

Ultimatetoad said:
Thats so raven is not THAT vad, though....

Phil of the Future isn't THAT bad. And, well... I admittedly liked Teletubbies when I was little, but I don't see the point of it now... I mean, you can't even understand the little walking monitors!

Back