Scariest/Creepiest moments in video games

Mr bobby 2 heads from The Secret Society.

Kingfin from SMG. I turned the blasted thing off when I saw it.

Mimi also freaked me out- eyes turning black, the cracking sound when she mutates, her head twisting, etc was a chore to get through.

Also I guess
Chara's end of game jumpscare and Flowey making Asriel's face before dying.

100px-Chortlebot.png

Anyone remember THIS thing? It terrified me when I first battled it. Me and my big brother hid behind the couch as we watched our little bro beat it.

I always found the intro and the music pretty creepy.

The music that plays on the bottom of the Styx knock-off from Super Paper Mario used to freak me out.

The ghost of Ratman in Portal 2 still does.

I used to be pretty scared of Kristoph Gavin's hand from Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice, because I've never actually seen it and only read very colorful descriptions of it that made it sound like some sort of soul-rending nightmare. Then I accidentally saw it for real on youtube and it turned out to be not so bad.

Oh, and then there's the fact that Metroid Other M was greenlit and made.

Photography Raptor said:
The music that plays on the bottom of the Styx knock-off from Super Paper Mario used to freak me out.

The underwater section of the underwhere? Yea, that was pretty freaky as well.

For me, Wet Dry World from Super Mario 64. Specifically the city.
It's hidden away, and the city itself is completely empty.
It kind of implies that the inhabitants met a watery grave, and the buildings are all that's left of the civilization.
And if you ask me, that's scary.

I could never stand that freaking eel in SM64. That noise it makes when launching itself out towards you... that was by far the scariest thing for me. Even the piano didn't scare me that much (even though it was startling to see such a normal-looking piano jump out with teeth). Lesser examples include Mimi in Super Paper Mario (that music whenever her spider form appeared was just frightening), the future in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky (I didn't realize how frightening it was until I played through it again and slowly began to notice how creepy it was) and the final boss of Kirby Super Star Ultra (not going to spoil it, although I know you probably know who I'm talking about, seeing as the game was released about 8 years ago)

Back