Mischief Night

Viper26

King Bowser
So I'm defending my house from eggs and toilet paper attacks. Any of you guys TPing or egging other people's homes?

no, I'm a sane member of society with no need to publicly exhibit my raging hormones

I live far enough out, nobody ever comes here.

I'm dead fucking serious. Nobody's been here on halloween since at least 3 years, not even trolls.

im gonna egg turbs house
dont tell him

Emmett Brown said:
I live far enough out, nobody ever comes here.

I'm dead *bleep*ing serious. Nobody's been here on halloween since at least 3 years, not even trolls.

I live in the most 3-10-year-old-less neighborhood in all of Salisbury

EDIT: And it's been at least 3 years here too

Viper26 said:
But this event is mostly done by gangsters and teens
I live at a apartment (Where i'm bullied most of the time because i'm an outcast) and i gotta start preppin' if the office does'nt do anything about vandalism (Probably gotta shoo them away with a broom because i don't give put/celebrate halloween due to my religion if they start banging on the door for candy).

Viper26 said:
So I'm defending my house from eggs and toilet paper attacks. Any of you guys TPing or egging other people's homes?

is this an american thing...? ive heard about it but never actually seen or heard about it happening over here

I heard on Wikipedia it's common in the New Jersey area, and yes, it is sometimes done in the United Kingdom.

I've got my R.E.P.E.L. (Rocket-Engine Powered Egg Launcher) and my Toilet Roll Flinger Mk 2 in my car already so I can launch eggs at 200 EPM (eggs per minute) and toilet paper at an approximate speed of 50 sheets a second. I'm finishing off the final touches to my anti-egg-and-toilet-paper security system. Anyone carrying eggs or toilet paper within 200 feet of my house gets instantly vaporized.

I live in the middle of nowhere so nobody comes here.

Except for a single trick or treater a couple years ago.

I live on the "18 and above" part of Salisbury because the Pavilion-theres music and resturants and drinking there-is no more than .2 mile from me

to rephrase my old post

I'm just here defending helping my family in my apartment to avoid getting robbed (I live in a area where gangsters tend to come by).

we only got three trick or treaters this year :(

got candy leftover i guess

My town is split in half. The side I live on doesn't get that many trick or treaters as most people are trick or treating on the other half of the town. Heck, there are some houses on that side that barely even get trick or treaters.

I only got four trick-or-treaters this year. I almost thought it was five, but it was just my family tricking me by ringing the doorbell.

^

sometimes i go to my sisters house instead but now that she has a 10 year old son their house is usually empty during trick or treat

Back