Issue 103

please join the department of theology. we have dog biscuits

vhy are zhere alvays medical emergencies vhile i am off zhe clock

Viper26 said:
2257 said:
please join the department of theology. we have dog biscuits
Doesn't exist yet. We could add it for the holiday issue.
[me=Everyone]disappears in a puff of logic[/me]

As sub-director I am obligated to remain impartial and treat all teams equally. Therefore I will not say that fake news is king and deserves to rule over all else.

Dr. Alphys said:
As sub-director I am obligated to remain impartial and treat all teams equally. Therefore I will not say that fake news is king and deserves to rule over all else.
Because it isn't. ;)

On the other hand... at Fun Stuff, we manage to find exciting ways to waste your time, without all that "fakeness." Obviously we are a superior team. (Packy back me up on this)

(JK)

Andymii said:
Dr. Alphys said:
Because it isn't. ;)

On the other hand... at Fun Stuff, we manage to find exciting ways to waste your time, without all that "fakeness." Obviously we are a superior team. (Packy back me up on this)

(JK)

I can vouch for this! I also have damning evidence that Fake News is nothing but a sham, a lie. I will bring down the totalitarian rule of MCD.

Chloe Beale said:
Andymii said:
Dr. Alphys said:
Because it isn't. ;)

(JK)

I can vouch for this! I also have damning evidence that Fake News is nothing but a sham, a lie. I will bring down the totalitarian rule of MCD.

*stares Packy down menacingly*

But Anton isn't a Shroom section manager. He's the Awards Director.

I might also do Featured Character Artwork in Music/Artwork section.

Viper26 said:
But Anton isn't a Shroom section manager.

good, good, that's what you should be thinking

*jedi mind trick hand gesture thing* there's no shroom shadow government......I'm not pulling any strings.....you will turn your sections in on time

Mettaton said:
[...]you will turn your sections in on time
Mate, nothing short of the all-encompassing shining power of Christ could get people to turn their sections in on time.

Viper26 said:
u can't tell the truth in Fake News cuz its called Fake News.

absolutely disgusting libel

fake news is the only section that tells you the truth

Back