Issue 103

Andymii

'Hoy, small fry!
It's 11:30 EST and 'Shroom 103 isn't up yet. What's with all this lateness? Not criticizing anyone; just curious :P

(I'm assuming with all this time, we has some pretty fancy formatting.)

A rushed issue is forever bad, but a delayed issue can eventually become Duke Nukem Forever.

Sorry for the tardiness! The issue is still being worked on. Most of the sections are up now, but there a couple of other specials being formatted as we speak.

ShroomHalloweenBanner2015.png
Fooken hell that took a bloody while to get done. It's all finally uploaded, now, so everyone, go check it out! We have special awards sections, heaps of Halloween-themed sections for your fearful pleasure, and of course, the scavenger hunt we're holding. We hope you enjoy, and please, give us as much feedback as possible; we're always looking to improve.

Credit to Toadbert for making this incredible banner for us!

The Section of the Month polls are also finally up. Everything is finished with the release; sorry for the delay, Dippy and I were busy saving you all from Packy. (◡‿◡✿)

On a serious note, though, please enjoy the issue and I apologize for any inconvenience the delays may have caused. We took the extra time to implement some extra sections and the Scavenger Hunt, so I hope that you all like the features we have this month.

[quote author=Critic Corner Poll Results]The winner of the September Section of the Month for Critic Corner was Time Turner (Talk) for his second section with the team, a Location, Location section negatively overviewing the chilly Super Mario 64 location, Cool, Cool Mountain. Good on him for already making a name for himself so early![/quote]
aw shucks

Any idea why the end of my article got put at the top of Yoshi876's? Don't worry, it's fixed it now.

P.S. SMB has overthrown me as the fun stuff SOTM guy. Don't worry, I'll be back 8)

Wow, I don't even remember having ever said anything like what's in my staff notes this month. Spooky.

Nabber said:
mad max 3 is a good movie

dippy i will fight you on this
mad max 3 is half of a good movie, then it becomes poor man's peter pan and it's completely tedious

okay I can deal with that

but as I see it the first and last thirds are great enough for me to give the shitty middle

Andymii said:
Any idea why the end of my article got put at the top of Yoshi876's? Don't worry, it's fixed it now.

P.S. SMB has overthrown me as the fun stuff SOTM guy. Don't worry, I'll be back 8)
My section never got SOTM yet

I remember when I was fun stuff SOTM

oh god that's long ago.

I should start bothering to write for the 'Shroom again.

Emmett Brown said:

oh god that's long ago.

Come work for me, I pay better than all of these other chumps 8)

no, come work at Fake News, where our Director doesn't eat all of the snacks and I abuse hypnosis to sway things in our favor

Mettaton said:
no, come work at Fake News, where our Director doesn't eat all of the snacks and I abuse hypnosis to sway things in our favor
can confirm

Chloe Beale said:
Emmett Brown said:

oh god that's long ago.

Come work for me, I pay better than all of these other chumps 8)

Agreed. Packy pays us 100% more than anyone else. Do the math.

Back