Issue 103

gamefreak you used to be the director of fun stuff. are you saying you are now endorsing its competition?

Guys, Fun Stuff. It's fun, and it's stuff.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Mettaton said:
[...]you will turn your sections in on time
Mate, nothing short of the all-encompassing shining power of Christ could get people to turn their sections in on time.
Hell i'm a staff member and I don't turn my sections in on time

no, she meant Chris

he works in the accounting department

We don't talk much about Chris. It's better for everyone if it stays like that.

"Welcome to The Sen-Pie! Would you like to enjoy a "hot, fresh slice of grandmas straight from the oven pie?"
"Look, lady, everybody wants a piece of me, but we're fresh out of Ghost Jam."

Ghost Jam said:
"Welcome to The Sen-Pie! Would you like to enjoy a "hot, fresh slice of grandmas straight from the oven pie?"

[youtube facepalm]
Actually, I thought of you too when I read DP's post.

Walkazo said:
Ghost Jam said:

[youtube facepalm]
Actually, I thought of you too when I read DP's post.

Perhaps the facepalm was the wrong reaction, but that video was the first thing to jump to mind.
I was just surprised at how meta those two lines are without even trying.

Ohhhhh, wait,

*searches "Welcome to The Sen-Pie!" on the wiki*
*finds the correct page*
*reads the Fake News section*

Ok, nowww I get it. Man, that's what I get for not reading every section right on the release date - now all the Packy eating people jokes make so much more sense too...

The other two bits are from stuff as well. The "everyone wants a piece of Ghost Jam" is from one of our admin topics and "hot, fresh slice of grandmas straight from the oven pie" is from the original pie proposal.

Edit: >_< And reading again, I see I missed a few other references.

We take our pie very seriously here at the shroom, m8

I wrote a application for a third section for next month's issue. You're gonna have to guess what section I'm doing.

I made a Shroom application to Art and Music, but it was rejected due to the fact the core staff is working on improving the overall section. But I may do five sections for next month's holiday issue.

I honestly feel like "rejected" is the wrong word to use. You weren't the problem; the shoddy section itself was the problem. We really should've gotten rid of that one ages ago.

Then, what'll happen to the section to the Feature Game Cover section Yoshi876 is writing if it's similar to those feature image section?

Question about the statistics page:

"376 was the most online - that's due to a thread being linked to on Reddit."
What topic was this?

uhm no actually there were 800 or sth people online during that, and it was mostly due to gamexplain linking that post.

It's something else.

yeah it was like a mario power tennis tier list or something

Back